function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Tristan Rhodes 6Tristan Rhodes 6 

Trailhead Tracker - Assign Badge(s) to User

Hi all. Very new to SF, SFDC and Trailhead, so please accept my apologies if this is a 'n00b' question.

I note the trailhead tracker app can allow you to assign badges (like a trailmix i guess) to users, but i cannot find how to do this.
The app is installed and set up, and reports re-configured and running perfectly, but i just cannot see how to assign badges to users.

Any guidance most gratefully received. Thanks.
NagendraNagendra (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Rhodes,

Sorry for this issue you are encountering.

May I suggest you please reach out to the trailhead support team which would be the best option in order to resolve the issue.

From the below email address you may reach trailhead support team. Hope this helps in resolving the issue.

Kindly mark this as solved if the information helps so that it gets removed from the unanswered queue which results in helping others who are encountering a similar issue.

Thanks,
Nagendra
Daryl MoonDaryl Moon
Check my article on LinkedIn how to assign users to badges using Process Builder: https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/salesforce-trailhead-tracker-assign-user-badges-process-crm-/
Kayla PiñaKayla Piña
You can assign badges to users manually, one at a time, by clicking on the badge name in Trail Tracker, clicking on the Related tab, and then clicking on "New" to create a new User Badge (see below). I haven't figured out how to mass assign badges, but I imagine it can be done with a data import. I don't see a way to assign a badge to multiple users through Trail Tracker in the same way you can assign a Trailmix (with an action button).
User-added image