function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Tracy GokeyTracy Gokey 

Can someone please help me with running a custom report to just show "primary" contact?

Best Answer chosen by Tracy Gokey
RD@SFRD@SF
Hi Tracy, 

You should be able to get this by creating a report of type "Opportunities with contact roles" and set the filter with primarry as checked and set the contact fields

Please, follow the link for more details, its a similar question

https://success.salesforce.com/answers?id=90630000000hJZqAAM

Hope it helps
RD

All Answers

RD@SFRD@SF
Hi Tracy, 

You should be able to get this by creating a report of type "Opportunities with contact roles" and set the filter with primarry as checked and set the contact fields

Please, follow the link for more details, its a similar question

https://success.salesforce.com/answers?id=90630000000hJZqAAM

Hope it helps
RD
This was selected as the best answer
Tracy GokeyTracy Gokey
Hi Deepak! Thanks so much for responding. That definitely helps for my opportunity report. Showing primary is key to not having all contacts listed and making the record count look higher than it actually is. The issue I am trying to resolve is on a custom report...it includes opportunities but also another object...this is where I don't see any option to pull the primary contact in the report. It's listing all of them. Any ideas on this? See screen shot... Tracy Gokey Customer Relationship Management Honda Aircraft Company 6420 Ballinger Road Greensboro, NC 27410 USA Email: Tracy_Gokey@haci.honda.com Tel: 336.662.0246, 1210 Mob: 336.235.5261 Fax: 336.387.0734
RD@SFRD@SF
Hi Then create a custom report which has opportunities with contact roles. And the same trick should solve it. RD Get Outlook for Android
RD@SFRD@SF
Hi Tracy,

Any luck on this yet.

RD
Tracy GokeyTracy Gokey
Hi RD, I wish but no luck.  The issue I'm having when creating a custom report is there is no option to choose primary (see below)
User-added image
sreejasreeja
hi tracy , i have a small query, can you please share your email id , thanks