function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Sydney PedigoSydney Pedigo 

pre-existing configuration or code

I ran into this error while doing the Trailhead module "Build an Account Reassignment Wizard" and was told to post. I've been using a trailead playground this whole time, do I just need to create a new one and redo this whole flow or is there another way out?

"Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: AZITSYWR"

Thanks!
Rahul KumarRahul Kumar (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Sydney Pedigo,

• Please check if you have connected to same DE org where you have done your work in the trailhead.To do this Go to Trailhead Profile -- settings -- make the DE org which you have worked as default then check the challenge.

Please refer below link how trailhead playground works.  
  • or I would suggest you log out of all the accounts and login again and also clear your browser cookies and history.
  • OR Another solution would try it in a different browser.

Please mark it as best answer if the information is informative.so that question is removed from an unanswered question and appear as a proper solution.

Thanks
Rahul Kumar