function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Natalya MurphyNatalya Murphy 

Where can you see Apex Sharing rules in Lightning?

When I go to a custom object's definition page in Classic, there's a section titled "Apex Sharing Reasons" right below the Record Types section.  But when I switch to Lightning, I don't see any labels in the left-hand object navigation that would tell me how to access the sharing reasons. Do I need to stick with Classic view to see the reasons for now?  Or is the information hidden somewhere weird in Lightning?
NagendraNagendra (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Murphy,

Sorry for this issue you are encountering.

What’s Different or Not Available in Lightning Experience

Learn what to expect for Salesforce security features in Lightning Experience. Some features aren’t available in the new user interface. And some features don’t have full parity with what’s available in Salesforce Classic.

Sharing Settings
Lightning Experience respects your organization’s sharing rules. The Sharing Settings page is available in Setup in Lightning Experience, but some options don’t apply in Lightning Experience.

Manual User Record Sharing
This checkbox enables or disables manual sharing on user records via the Sharing button. This button is available in Salesforce Classic only.

Manager Groups
This checkbox enables or disables record sharing with managers and manager subordinates groups which is available via sharing rules, manual sharing, and Apex managed sharing. Manual sharing via the Sharing button is available in Salesforce Classic only.

Portal User Visibility
This checkbox enables portal users to be visible to other portal users in the same account or only to those users above them in the role hierarchy. Portals are available in Salesforce Classic only.

For more information please check with below lhelp document. Hope this helps.

Kindly mark this as solved if the reply was helpful.

Thanks,
Nagendra