function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
StevetechStevetech 

Requirement::: Sales Force Freelance Consultant / Freelancer /Developer

We are  looking for a Freelancer Salesforce Consultant / Freelancer /Developer for some of our upcoming tasks

Salesforce Service Cloud Optimization 

The Salesforce Consultant / Freelancer   to analyze existing rollout in the AWOK Salesforce org and optimize to suit the business vision, process and KPIs. With the experience and expertise The Salesforce Consultant / Freelancer   has garnered over the years, The Salesforce Consultant / Freelancer    Will  help set business goals, utilize salesforce features efficiently. Service cloud is aimed at increasing deflection ratio of cases, and increasing agent efficiency. 

Omni Channel – Agent Routing

The Salesforce Consultant / Freelancer   Will  help route cases to agents based on workload, skills, territory, type of order, entitlement, VIP customer etc. The Salesforce Consultant / Freelancer    Will  use the out of the box salesforce feature called Omni Channel and setup routing rules to ensure efficient case routing is carried out.

Setup Auto Response, Email Templates, Macros 

To ensure a single voice to the customer and increase the efficiency of the support team, The Salesforce Consultant / Freelancer   Will  help setup communication templates and ensuring auto responses to be configured to increase visibility and transparency to the customers. E.g. when case is being handed over to different internal departments, delays in resolution etc. Macros Will be configured to create efficiency for the customer support team by enabling one click resolution and one click actions so that the support team can focus on spending the time for cases that need true focus. This will result in higher case resolution numbers and decrease cost on support team.

Contact me on : Steve@Awok.in
Whatsapp :: +971557928111

StevetechStevetech
Thanks for the responses I Have got in my email for this Position but we are not looking for any remote developer we are looking for a face to face consultant in Hyderabad location