function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Michele Kleinhomer 10Michele Kleinhomer 10 

Grey Box around Visualforce Page in Community for Community License

I am successfully displaying a VF page of a list of accounts in Communities.  It looks good when logged in as a System Administrator & a typical Salesforce user.  However, when I login with a Community license there is a dark grey box around the VF page.  I don't understand what is happening - why visually the colors on the page aren't the same.  Is there a right th user needs that he doesn't have?  I believe I tried adding all the possible rights to the user's profile & the problem isn't fixed.  User-added imageUser-added image
NagendraNagendra (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Michele,

Please find the workaround with a similar discussion from the success community for the same issue.

Use the following at the top of your visual force page and setting the body background color to white.  The key was to set showHeader="false" and to include a CSS body definition to set the background-color to white.

<apex:page showHeader="false" standardStylesheets="true" standardController="account" extensions="DisplayGCMembers" sidebar="false" docType="html-5.0" applyBodyTag="False" applyHtmlTag="False">
        <style type="text/css">
        body {
    background-color: white;
}
        .pbTitle {
        white-space:nowrap;
        border:white;
    }

</style>
Hope this helps.

Kindly mark this as solved if it's resolved.

Thanks,
Nagendra

easywaru.comeasywaru.com
Maybe you can set background color transparent like below:

Salesforce Experience Cloud Visualforce Background-Color (https://dev.easywaru.com/salesforce-experience-cloud-visualforce-background-color/)
<apex:page showHeader=”true”>
 <head>
  <style>
   html .brandQuaternaryBgr {
    background-color: transparent !important;
   }
  </style>
 </head>
</apex:page>