function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Givonni MadrilGivonni Madril 

Dropbox is not syncing to salesforce nor is it auto creating the folders when new opportunity is created.

Dropbox is only syncing all the existing information in salesforce. Upon creation of a new opportunity the folders under dropbox in SF are no longer auto creating and not connecting to the dropbox. Certain projects only a few of the required folders are being populated. Folder is not creating in dropbox either. Would this be more of Salesforce issue or Dropbox? 
Hemant_JainHemant_Jain
Are you working with the Appexchange Product Dropbox for Salesforce or Standalone API?
Appexchange product dropbox Virus-free. www.avast.com -- GIVONNI MADRIL *OPERATIONS MANAGER* P. 855.248.8884 x 103 *We have moved to our new offices located at 16807 N Cave Creek Rd, Phoenix AZ. 85032* In support of our environment, we recommend not printing email except when absolutely necessary. This message is intended only for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the recipient of this message is not the addressee, any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by telephone and destroy this communication.
Hemant_JainHemant_Jain
Dropbox for Salesforce, doesn't create folder on record creation. The folder should be available once you add the first file. 

Also, it creates a ID file to uniquely identify a particular record in a folder which is mapped to Salesforce Org and your user name. Due to this user name mapping, the Salesforce sharing rules are also obeyed if the option in checked under Dropbox Options.

The folders will be visible as per the Record Owner's visibility.
I am still receiving errors with dropbox. Here is the error SF gave me today. I am the only one receiving this error. have already gone into dropbox to share the folder. This seems to be a SF issue. [image: Inline image 1] The created folder issue noted in the previous email seems to be the code in SF set up to auto create/link drop box to the opportunity upon creation of the opportunity. Can you review the code see if there is a glitch now from this? Folders are still not populating. We are manually creating through the dropbox website. See attached Code document for Apex Trigger - createDropboxFolders -- GIVONNI MADRIL *OPERATIONS MANAGER* P. 855.248.8884 x 103 *We have moved to our new offices located at 16807 N Cave Creek Rd, Phoenix AZ. 85032* In support of our environment, we recommend not printing email except when absolutely necessary. This message is intended only for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the recipient of this message is not the addressee, any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by telephone and destroy this communication.
Christiano StortChristiano Stort
We are having the same issue as you. We try to create folders under SF form in the dropbox tab but there´s a message with the following "You need to be invited to the shared folder "Salesforce Documents" Contact your system administrator to get access to the registry related files." Nevertheless I´m one of the system administrator, already have access to the Salesforce Documents folder, and on friday I reconfigred the access to this folder. I strngly believe that something changed recently with an update or somthing like that, because everyone in the office is having the same issue. Please help us urgently. Thanks.
Hemant_JainHemant_Jain
Dropbox controls the access to the folder as per the owner of the record. If you are not the owner of the record, you might not be able to view the folder.
Christiano StortChristiano Stort
I was able to find a sollution to the issue. Here are the steps:
Go to Dropbox for Salesforce Settings on the bottom of the page there is an opption "Reset Dropbox", click on it. Your dropbox account will be disconected, so it´s necessary to logon again. After this you refresh your browser and it will be possible to access the integration again. It worked for me.
I already tried disconnecting the and re-syncing dropbox. That did not work. -- GIVONNI MADRIL *OPERATIONS MANAGER* P. 855.248.8884 x 103 *We have moved to our new offices located at 16807 N Cave Creek Rd, Phoenix AZ. 85032* In support of our environment, we recommend not printing email except when absolutely necessary. This message is intended only for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the recipient of this message is not the addressee, any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by telephone and destroy this communication.
Naveen KNNaveen KN
A detailed post on integrating Salesforce with Dropbox

https://www.codekiat.com/2019/07/salesforce-dropbox-integration-a-complete-guide.html

--
Naveen K N