function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Ivona RosensteinIvona Rosenstein 

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: Could not find a Permission Set with the label 'Lightning Experience User' that has the Lightning Experience User box checked.

Hi all,

I am stuck on the Step 2. Evaluate Your Org's Readiness and Enable Lightning Experience of the Improve Your Classic App by Moving It to Lightning Experience Project. 

I have created and assigned the Lightning Experience User Permission Set to the Randy Realtor User but for some reason Trailhead is not able to verify the step and I'm getting the below error - 
" Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
Could not find a Permission Set with the label 'Lightning Experience User' that has the Lightning Experience User box checked. "

Any ideas on what is going on? 
Thanks!
Ivona

Zahid Akhtar 5Zahid Akhtar 5
Hello,
Is this related to Dreamhouse Classic App ?
Improve Your Classic App by Moving It to Lightning Experience
https://trailhead.salesforce.com/projects/migrate-a-classic-app-to-lightning-experience-with-declarative-tools

We need to create lightning developer org through above link and Dreamhouse Classic app automatically will come with this org.

Please use Lightening Developer org for this trail.
http://developer.salesforce.com/promotions/orgs/lightningnow/

I have followed all steps as mentioned in this trail and able compelete this challenge.

Thank you
Ivona RosensteinIvona Rosenstein
Hi Zahid, yes , I used the org for the trail. I even went back and set up a new org and went through the steps again and still didn't work. All I did was create the permisssion set and assign it to the randy realtor user. What am I missing ? Thanks !
Hi Ivona,

Please follow below steps to Create permission sets:

Create a Permission Set for Lightning Experience
From Setup, enter Permission Sets in the Quick Find box and select Permission Sets.
Click New and create a new Permission Set as follows:
Label: Lightning Experience User
API Name: Lightning_Experience_User
License: --None--
Click Save

Next we’ll add the Lightning Experience User permission to this permission set.

Scroll to the System section and click System Permissions section.
Click Edit.
Check the Lightning Experience User check box.
Click Save.

Please see below images : 

User-added image

User-added image

Assign a User the Permission Set:
User-added image

Your end user, Randy Realtor, has the Dreamhouse User custom profile assigned. Take a look at the profile and check if it has Lightning Experience enabled.

Scroll to the Administrative Permissions section and notice that Lightning Experience is not checked.

User-added image

Last Step:

From Setup, enter Users in the Quick Find box and select Users (under Manage Users)
Click Randy Realtor.
Scroll to Permission Set Assignments and click Edit Assignments.
Move the Lightning Experience User permission set to the Enabled Permission Sets column.
Click Save.
User-added image

I think above steps help you to compelete this challenge.

Thank you
Above are steps for below Trail Link:

Improve Your Classic App by Moving It to Lightning Experience

Evaluate Your Org's Readiness and Enable Lightning Experience

https://trailhead.salesforce.com/projects/migrate-a-classic-app-to-lightning-experience-with-declarative-tools/steps/evaluate-your-org-s-readiness-create-a-permission-set-and-enable-lightning-experience
Hi ,
Are you able to complete you trail by above steps.
Thank you
Yves Asselin 3Yves Asselin 3
I waisted an hour trying to figure this out...

Frst of all, the whole thing about the Randy’s user record, click the Dreamhouse User profile link etc is very misleading...  I am not sure if you need to run an install or import data but i could never find this Randy guy who has the dreamhouse record....

So, in the directions, when they talk about Assign a User the Permission Set.... 

1-Create a new user... standard salesforce platform/salesforce user and SAVE
2-Scroll down and edit assignments and assign the Lightning Experience User profile you created earlier...

then you can pass the challenge...

User-added image