function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Rahul.MishraRahul.Mishra 

Accessing a Report from URL in Lightning

Hi,

In one of my project, we are accesing a report from link or URL on record detail in salesforce classic, that link does not open the same report in lightning because instance URL gets change. I thought of replacing the instance URL with lightning instance URL so that it will be open in lightning, but it did not worked for me.

When I looked at the report URL: https://rahulmishratraning-dev-ed.my.salesforce.com/00O?rt=47, I notice that ID is not specified for report and still it opens 'Account Owner Report', also we do not have any such report in org. To verify it, I tried to open it: instance_url/00O?rt=47 in my dev org and it also opens up 'Account Owner Report' which was not created by me and not able to search from list of report.

I am not sure what rt=47 denotes here, and how it shows the report which was not created. What I have to do if I have to open the same report in Lightning.

Please help me on that, thanks in advance!
NagendraNagendra (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Rahul,

May I suggest you please check with below Salesforce help document which might help you further with the above issue. Hope this helps.

Thanks,
Nagendra