function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Roushan kumar 10Roushan kumar 10 

Admin Beginner | Salesforce1 Mobile Customization | Create Object-Specific Quick Actions

Admin Beginner | Salesforce1 Mobile Customization |Create Object-Specific Quick Actions
error: Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
Could not find the 'Enter Feedback' quick action in the publisher for the 'Showing Layout' layout.
More than 20 hours and still struggling to get through this. Please help. 
trailhead Quick cation
Akshay_DhimanAkshay_Dhiman
Hi Roushan,
  1. From the object management settings for ‘Event’, go to ‘Buttons, Links, and Actions’ and click ‘New Action’.
  2. Verify that the action type is ‘Update a Record’. & Label: Enter Feedback
  3. Click on Save.                                                              User-added image
  4.  And Drag the ‘Enter Feedback’ field below the ‘Name’ field and remove rest of the fileds from the Section as shown below:
  5.  After that Click Save.                                                   User-added image
  6. Click the gear icon at the top of the page and launch setup.
  7. From the ‘object management’ tab, Go to “Event” Object & go to Page Layouts and click New.
  8. Select ‘Event Layout’ from the Existing Page Layout dropdown list.
  9. In the Page Layout Name field, enter ‘Showing Layout’.
  10. Click Save.                                                                   User-added image
  11. From the Event object management settings, go to Record Types and click New.
  12. Enter ‘Showing’ in both the Record Type Label and Record Type Name fields.User-added image
  13. Click Next.
  14. Select Showing Layout in the Apply one layout to all profiles dropdown list.User-added image
  15. This layout only applies to the Showing record type. The standard event record type continues to use the Event Layout.
  16. Click Save.
  17. Now again Go to Page Layout of “Event Object” & Select Showing Layout.
  18. In the Salesforce1 and Lightning Experience Actions section, if you see a link to override the predefined actions, click the link to override.
  19. Select Salesforce1 and Lightning Actions in the palette, then drag the ‘Enter Feedback’ quick action into the Salesforce1 section. Make sure it’s the first item.
  20. Click Save.
  21. Go back to Trailhead and click check challenge!
Hope this may help you.

Regards,
Akshay.
NagendraNagendra (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Roushan,

Sorry for this issue you are encountering.

May I request you please double check that you are connected to the right developer org or playground? Usually, this happens only if you are not connected to a proper hands-on org.Still, if you believe that you are connected to a proper hands-on org then please ensure that you have done the below steps properly in the trailhead module.

Still, if the problem persists kindly reach out to the trailhead support team for the quick support and resolution.

You may reach trailhead support team at the below email address. Hope this helps.

Kinldy mark this as solved if the information helps.

Thanks,
Nagendra

Thanks for suggestion guys. I have been waiting on this to get some help. I will try out and share my comment. 
I am still not able to complete the task. Beleive me, I have crossed checked everything you guys mentioned about. 
Here are some screenshots to help. Also, have emailed to Trailhead.
approvalQuick Action
feedback button

@trailhead @trailblazers @salesforce
Yeikier Mendez SocorroYeikier Mendez Socorro
Hello, I am sorry about your issue, I have the same now, and I passed through every comment and every step in the forums and the problem is still with me. But I don't know why in the salesforce1 I am able to do the new showing and the Enter feedback. I mean it's seem like the task is well done but the challenge still give me the error. 
woul you please tell me if you solved it?
I appreciate any help
Thanks 
Unfortunately, I left that step and proceed. Thanks for bringing that up again. will try work on it and will share the solution if I am able to find.