function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Alex LintzenichAlex Lintzenich 

Install an AppExchange dashboard package and make updates to one of the dashboards

I have tried to download the app but am getting this error

This app can't be upgraded.
There are problems that prevent this package from being installed.
Unable to install.The unmanaged package "Salesforce Adoption Dashboards" is already installed in your organization. You will need to uninstall it before installing a new version.

However when I look at my installed packages it is not there. I am not sure how to delete or remove something that I don't see.
NagendraNagendra (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Alex,

Sorry for this issue you are encountering.

May I request you please confirm if you are connected to a right developer org or playground in which the package was installed first because if you have installed the package in the trailhead playground first and then trying to update it in a developer Org mostly you get this error.

If you are sure that you are going through the process correctly then I would suggest you please create a case with support with the following information which might help you to accelerate further with the above issue

1. Org ID where the package is being installed 
2. Login access to the org ID above 
3. Package Install Link if possible 
4. Org ID where the package was created 

Hope this helps.

Please let us know if it's resolved.

Thanks,
Nagendra 
Ana Karen HernandezAna Karen Hernandez
Hi Alex, sorry to comment on your post :S

Hello Nagendra, I can´t complete the challenge because I get this error: Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The 'New LEAD Trend by Source' dashboard component does not have the wedges set to 'Lead Source'. but I do had selected the pie chart and set the wedges to Lead Source. Do you know how can I fix this? Thanks in advance!

Richard Ackermann 10Richard Ackermann 10
I actually uninstalled it, created a new Playground and it worked after reinstalling it.