function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Tin AungTin Aung 

Looking for talented SF Developers

Hi there,

We are looking for talented SF developers (various positions)

If you are looking for fresh new challenges, do get in touch with me.

Thanks
Tin
jigarshahjigarshah
Tin,

I have sent you a connect on LinkedIn.
Norman FosterNorman Foster

Hello Tin,

Hope you are doing well.

I have 5+ years of expertise as a SF developer.

I can assist you for the same.

You can even reach me out @ S/k/y/p/e - cis[dot]norman or  Email on norman[dot]cis10[@]gmail[dot]com so that we can discuss further.

Looking forward to your response.

Warm Regards,

Norman F.

Peter Lange 5Peter Lange 5
Hi Tin,

The certified salesforce consultants at my company, Marble Method Software, are poised to take on challenging projects. If you'd be interested in connecting and discussing a potential contract, send me an email at: peter@marblemethodsoftware.com

Thanks!
Anil BharadwajAnil Bharadwaj
Hello Tin,

We will be comfortable to assign Salesforce developers in case if off-shoring is an option.

Contact details : anil@daffodilsw.com

Portfolio : daffodilsw.com/portfolio

Thanks,
Anil
Solomon HabtemariamSolomon Habtemariam
Hi Tin, 

Please consider me and for further information you can email me at: elbiswedi@gmail.com

Regards, 
olga kordelukolga kordeluk
Hi Tin,

Success Craft (https://success-craft.com/) will be happy to help you ;)

Best regards,
Olga

Ashish KumarAshish Kumar

Hi Tin Aung,

I am not sure what does talent means to you but as you talked about the fresh new challenges, Kindly make it an open opportunity to prove the salesforce developers out there, their awesomeness to you.

In case if you are looking for quality with fast development and dedication towards work, Please feel free to reach to reach out at: manavashish93@gmail.com.
I would be more than happy to help. :)

Regards,
Ashish Kr.

Test Org 56Test Org 56
Hi  Tin Aung,
I also interested, for awesome.
contact me on :
pojuswa@gmail.com
Shubham NandwanaShubham Nandwana

Hi Tin,
I am a Salesforce certified developer. You can connect to AppPerfect Corp. for any kind of services or challenges related to salesforce. We have certified developers and administrators who are ready to take any challenge.

AppPerfect provides a wide range of Salesforce services to automate business processes, build application services, implement security and provide integration with external systems. Our Services are as follows:
 .Build a completely secure data model with field level security.
. Help you automate your business by providing expertise in various aspects of process automation.
. Force.Com Development.
. Extend The Salesforce Platform.
. Make Every Application Mobile - Instant Available Runtime, Custom App Development, Heroku etc.
. Data Integration - Connect To Data Sources, Extend access to powerful API’s, Cloud-To-Cloud Integration etc.

Please write to us at salesforce@appperfect.com with your requirements and we can set up a quick call to discuss.

Best Regards,
Shubham Nandwana.
 AppPerfect Corp.
salesforce@appperfect.com
408-252-4100
http://www.appperfect.com/services/salesforce/
Salesforce Development & Operations Experts

Shobha JamesShobha James
This is Shobha Sebastian. I am on L2 EAD, looking for an entry level position as a Salesforce Administrator.
I have recently cleared the Salesfoce Administrator Certification(ADM201).
I have good knowledge of Salesforce Development as well, including basic knowledge of Apex and VF.
Though I am a postgraduate in Computer Application ,I don’t have any other work experience .
I am open to join as a trainee too..
I have attached my detailed profile. If there are any suitable openings around, please let me know.
I am based in Sanjose,CA

Tin AungTin Aung
Hi there, We are based in London actually. Would love to hire you but we are looking for a full time employee. Thanks
AppsApps
I am ready to work full time.  Please contact me on aparnajobs15@gmail.com  I am based in NJ.