function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Olivia BenthamOlivia Bentham 

reports and dashboards superbadge: Contact without hobbies error

Hello, 

I keep getting the same errors message 'The 'Contacts Without Hobbies' report is not configured correctly' its very vague and I have not been able to pinpoint the exact reason for failure. 

I have created a customer report type with Accounts as the top object and contact and contact hobbies as the child object. I have used this report as the base for all 3 reports 

I have created the additional fields as required and my report looks like the folloing I am not sure where I have gone wrong or how to correct any adviced would be greatly appreciated 
User-added image
NagendraNagendra (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Olivia,

1. Don't use a custom report type, use Account & Contacts 
2. I didn't need to limit the data set to the records imported 
3. % of Open Opps can simply be Open  Ops / Total Ops 
4. Don't worry about "Error's" in the % of Open Opps field it will still pass if some rows display "Error" 
5. Summary report by Account Value then Account Name 
6. You should have also created two roll up fields on Account to summarise the Opp data as per the instructions 
User-added image

For more information please check with below thread. Hope this helps.

Thanks,
Nagendra
Hello, I have also tried writing the report with the accounts and contacts report and it is still failing. I have tried using all of the above and still failing I wiped out all the pre-exisiting contacts and accounts so they shouldn't be in the report any way please see below screen shot any other ideas? Thanks [image: Inline images 2]
@Nagendra  In the end I solved this by creating a new trailhead with a different email address, I started from scratch and did everything as I had done before and passed first time