function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Shayne Hudson 15Shayne Hudson 15 

I can't log in to Trailhead

Howdy. I don't know whom I need to talk to, but I can't log in to Trailhead. I have tried resetting my password but that doesn't work.  I get an error that says  "Access Blocked: The operation you requested isn't allowed due to a security policy in your organization. Contact your administrator for more information about security policies."  I don't think my organization blocks anything. Also, I can get to TrailHead if I log in using Google +. The only problem is all my progress is saved under another ID. I haven't done any work in TrailHead while logged into Google +. Any thoughts? Thank you all for your help! 
Wilfredo Morillo 20Wilfredo Morillo 20
You can always create a new playground. Your dev-org might have a policy of 24h reset password period. 

Shayne Hudson 15Shayne Hudson 15
Thanks so much! I have a ton of developer orgs and I can log into them. The problem is I can't log into my Main Trailhead account where all my progress has been stored. Thanks so much for the answer though!
Priyank DimriPriyank Dimri
You could always try creating a 'Trailhead Playground' which would sync with your Dev org to show the trails you completed and badges you earned :)