function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Vin BVin B 

Using lightning out feature in visual force page, from one org Can I access a lightning component created in different org ? authentication will be required to do so?

how can I access the lightning components created in another org into my current org(in a visual force page)? I am trying to do it using lightning out feature. But authentication would be required to do so? 
Rahul KumarRahul Kumar (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi, Let us know if it helps.

Please mark it as best answer if the information is informative.so that question is removed from an unanswered question and appear as a proper solution.

Thanks
Rahul Kumar
Vin BVin B
Hi,
I had gone through above link..but it does not explain accessing lightning components from one org to another org..by checking the lightning out requirements, does salesforce org also to be authenticated?  
sfdcMonkey.comsfdcMonkey.com
hi ,
for this you have need to create a public site and add your lightning component on it so you can access it without authentication after that in your other org vf page by <iframe> you can use this.

here is the reference link :
http://www.jitendrazaa.com/blog/salesforce/show-lightning-component-on-public-website-without-authentication/

i hope it helps you.
  Let me inform if it helps you and kindly mark it best answer if it helps you so it make proper solution for others
thanks 
sfdcmonkey.com 
Vin BVin B
Hi Piyush, I tried displaying it in iframe but got an error :
Refused to display in a frame because it set 'X-Frame-Options' to 'SAMEORIGIN'. Somehow, I may fix this error by  using some javascript code .But I dont consider it as feasible solution , as in future, I ll be accessing number of lightning components.