function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
David BurkhartDavid Burkhart 

Challenge Not Yet Complete: Chatter Basics for Users Create Posts, Polls, and Questions

Hey There, 

I'm encountering an error with the polls. Here's what I've got: 

"Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: Could not find a poll with the specified options. Ensure you copy and paste the option text carefully."

I double checked the instructions and text that I put into the poll. Can someone please let me know what I can do to fix this? See the screenshots

for reference...User-added imageUser-added imageUser-added imageUser-added image
Best Answer chosen by David Burkhart
Suraj TripathiSuraj Tripathi
Hi David,
There can be two reasons for getting this error in your trail-head.
1: I think you missed the challenge (Create and respond to a poll) so first try to complete that challenge and follow this steps.
   1.1 Enter a poll question: Which team motto do you like best?
   1.2 Add three poll options
  • We get it done
  • Never a dull moment
  • Further, faster, and better
   1.3 Publish your poll
   1.4 Choose one option and then post your results
   Note: This step is also mentioned in Trailhead.
2. If you followed this step please check your spelling mistakes.

Hopefully, it will work:

Screenshots :
1. Error Spelling Mistake

User-added image

2. Complete Answer
.User-added image

Regard,
Suraj

All Answers

Hi David,
There can be two reasons for getting this error in your trail-head.
1: I think you missed the challenge (Create and respond to a poll) so first try to complete that challenge and follow this steps.
   1.1 Enter a poll question: Which team motto do you like best?
   1.2 Add three poll options
  • We get it done
  • Never a dull moment
  • Further, faster, and better
   1.3 Publish your poll
   1.4 Choose one option and then post your results
   Note: This step is also mentioned in Trailhead.
2. If you followed this step please check your spelling mistakes.

Hopefully, it will work:

Screenshots :
1. Error Spelling Mistake

User-added image

2. Complete Answer
.User-added image

Regard,
Suraj
This was selected as the best answer
David BurkhartDavid Burkhart
Hey Suraj,

Thanks a lot! This ended up working. What's wierd is that the instructions in the screenshot for the module used the same instructions, but requested that different questions and content be added. What was trying to be accomplished was the same concept but the details seemed different.

David
Hi David,
I am glad it worked for you if you find my answer helpful please mark it as the best answer so that it can help others as well.

Regards,
Suraj
Paul DonovanPaul Donovan
i'm have an issue on the same challenge. I can't publish the poll. Can you help?, i have tried through my profile page and direct in Chatter. the Ask button never activates 

Sarah MoutonSarah Mouton
I have the same problem as Paul, I can't publish the poll, the ask button never activates :(
Goku ZeusGoku Zeus
It is legal to receive overtime pay in increments control personal (https://www.genera.cl/control-de-asistencia/) of 48 hours every four weeks, 50 hours every month, and 200 hours every year.
mark wood 49mark wood 49
You can go with Filmplus APK Download ( https://filmplus.vip/ )
Anil Sharma 152Anil Sharma 152

Thank you for sharing such valuable information! Your insights have truly added immense value to the conversation. I found your expertise on this topic to be incredibly enlightening, and I appreciate the effort you put into crafting https://oneindianet.com/blogging/pop-ai-review-the-ultimate-writing-companion-of-2023/  a well-researched and comprehensive response. Your contribution has not only expanded my knowledge but also piqued my curiosity to explore further https://oneindianet.com/gear/drones/best-drones-for-kids-in-2023-top-picks-and-buying-guide/