function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
stephen woodstephen wood 

Admin Beginner trail incomplete, yet I've done everything

Problem is with the Lightning Experience Customization > Create and Customize List Views.

I've gone through the unit, successfully completed the challenge.  It still indicates it is incomplete.  It's preventing the trail from showing complete.
Best Answer chosen by stephen wood
Ruchika BishtRuchika Bisht
Issue is fixed, I have completed the module today.

All Answers

Howard KistlerHoward Kistler
Same issue here. In fact, nothing shows in the area where the Challenge should be, neither the Challenge itself nor the Challenge Complete message. Did the Challenge itself somehow get nulled out?
Joshua FordJoshua Ford
I am having this same exact issue.  I've done the entire trail, but for some reason Create and Customize List Views now shows as incomplete and doesn't even present the challenge for me to take.
Maurizio Sofo 2Maurizio Sofo 2
Same issue for me. In fact, nothing shows in the area where the Challenge should be and the unit cannot be completed!
Amit Chaudhary 8Amit Chaudhary 8
Issue raised to Trailhead Team, Some one will fix it soon
1) https://developer.salesforce.com/forums/ForumsMain?id=9060G000000MTvZQAW

Ruchika BishtRuchika Bisht
Issue is fixed, I have completed the module today.
This was selected as the best answer
stephen woodstephen wood
Now that's what I call fast service!  Thanks!
hd sdhd sd
I tried this, along with a few different guesses at the right putting, it isn't supported.  Salesforce said it is a trojan horse as a way to be addressed in the subsequent launch, but thus far, using a preview dev org as my devHub, it does not look to be addressed.  My ticket with Salesforce is with the product team, however I haven't heard lower back but for the way to solve this. You can see demo here  (https://sawstrend.com/)