function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
francys curvenfrancys curven 

Admin Intermediate Build a Battle Station App Build the Object Model First exception on row 0; first error: REQUIRED_FIELD_MISSING, Required fields are missing: [Utilization__c, Unit_Cost__c]: [Utilization__c, Unit_Cost__c]

Admin Intermediate  Build a Battle Station App
Build the Object Model 

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: REQUIRED_FIELD_MISSING, Required fields are missing: [Utilization__c, Unit_Cost__c]: [Utilization__c, Unit_Cost__c]
Best Answer chosen by francys curven
NagendraNagendra (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Francys,

May I suggest you please check with below link from the success community with a similar issue and a suggested workaround. ​​ (https://success.salesforce.com/answers?id=9063A000000iYjfQAE)Please let us know if this helps.

Thanks
Nagendra  

All Answers

NagendraNagendra (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Francys,

May I suggest you please check with below link from the success community with a similar issue and a suggested workaround. ​​ (https://success.salesforce.com/answers?id=9063A000000iYjfQAE)Please let us know if this helps.

Thanks
Nagendra  
This was selected as the best answer
francys curvenfrancys curven
That worked,
Why does the instruction have for all of those fields?

I think the key to this is that the required field isn't needed for only the Resource fields

Create the Quantity field as follows:
For Data Type, select Number, and click Next.
Fill in the custom field details:
Field Label: Quantity
Ensure that there is always a number entered for this field by checking the Required checkbox.
Leave the defaults for the remaining fields, and click Next.
Click Next again to accept the default field visibility and security settings.
Click Save & New to add the Quantity field to the page layout, save the Quantity field, and return to the first step of the wizard.