function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Albert van GinkAlbert van Gink 

Customize a Sales Path for Your Team: Work with opportunities in the kanban view, error

Hi,
An error occured verifying the Salesforce Trailhead challenge

Customize a Sales Path for Your Team
Work with opportunities in the kanban view

https://trailhead.salesforce.com/projects/customize-a-sales-path-for-your-team/steps/work-with-opportunities-in-the-kanban-view

Error: Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
Couldn’t find filters for the opportunities with the correct information. Please double check the instructions.

Other strange things:
The Filter Logic is not mentioned.
I do not see the United Oil Plant Standby Generators opportunity/card
and i cannot save the list view...

Any idea's how to complete this challenge?

Thank you and regards, albert

Ricardo B.Ricardo B.
Hi Albert,
Almost same issue here. Filter is saved and opportunity is there:
SOQL
Seems to be ok:
Stage and Name are correct

Could anyone help on this?
Thanks in advance.
Ricardo B.Ricardo B.
Hi Albert,

Finally, I completed that trailhead module. I created everything manually and moved stage to "Value Proposition" (I didn't move that before... my fault).
Hope that helps you.

Best regards,
Albert van GinkAlbert van Gink
Afterwards i think i didn't fill in the filter fields and operators right:

Create the new filter with these parameters:

Field    Operator    Value
Amount    greater than    50000
Click Done, then click Add Filter again.

Create another filter with these parameters:
Field    Operator    Value
Probability    greater or equal    20
Save.

Finally i was able to complete the challenge succesfully. 
Julie OrzanoJulie Orzano
When I try to move the opp to the next stage I get an error. It doesn't matter if I do it by dragging as they suggest or by manually editing the opportunity in Lightning or Classic. Here's the error: We can't save this record because the “Opportunity Status Change” process failed. Give your Salesforce admin these details. <b>An unhandled fault has occurred in this flow</b> An unhandled fault has occurred while processing the flow. Please contact your system administrator for more information. Error ID: 1735420066-47155 (1505380676)
Francesca ColazzoFrancesca Colazzo
Have the same problem as Julie Orzano. Did you resolve it?
Alekh Sharma SharmaAlekh Sharma Sharma

Hi Albert van Gink,

I had the same issue but i resolved it. I was using the wrong list view 'All opportunities' instead we have to switch to 'My opportunities' list view.

It resolved my issue. Hope it helps you too.

Thanks

Zach HolubZach Holub
Hi I'm still seeing issues with this. I've checked all the filters and everything seems to be correct. I'm getting this error:

"There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: XXKAOFEO"

I tried re-doing the whole module in a new developer edition and still cannot get it to pass the last step. Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks!
Eva LahtinenEva Lahtinen
Hey, I'm also now getting an error with this. I've checked all of the input information, and created new trailhead playgrounds, and a brand new developer edition. All giving me the same error. Last one the error was this specifically:

"There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: PKPBKLFI"

Thanks for any help!
Eva LahtinenEva Lahtinen
Hey all, so what fixed it for me was on a new playground, when dragging the opportunity from the one field to the other, drag it to the top of the other two opportunities. I was dragging it to the bottom.
Christina CampbellChristina Campbell
Thank you Eva, new playground worked for me on this last challenge 'Work with Opportunities in the Kanban View'.

David DowneyDavid Downey
Hello everyone!  What fixed this for me was Inactivating some processes built on previous modules.  Specifically the Closed Won Opportunities process and the Opportunity Status Change process.  Both were found under Process Builder.
User-added image

However, now I get the following error when checking the Challenge..."Step not yet complete in My Trailhead Playground 1
We couldn't find the expected fields to display in the opportunity list view named 'My Opportunities'. Please double check the instructions."  I've tripled checked and my list of fields matches exactly and I am definitely in the My Opportunities view.  If anyone has run into this and has advice, it would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you!
User-added imageUser-added image
Sami WilenskySami Wilensky
I am getting the exact same error above as David is. David, did you figure out a solution to your issue? I have verified numerous times and my Fields to Display are correct based upon the instructions.
David DowneyDavid Downey
I ended up creating a new playground and breezed right through this project.  No issues.  I'd still like to know what would have fixed it in the old one.  I had used the old one for at least 40 trails, so it had a lot of work done to it.  It was time for a fresh one.
Sharmila JennasSharmila Jennas
Hi there,

I am getting the same error.  
"We couldn't find the opportunity list view named 'My Opportunities'.

Can someone please help?

Cheers,
Sharmila

Jacob Isaac 10Jacob Isaac 10
Followed all the steps as in article but still was getting error. It worked fine after sorting the Expected Revenue by High to Low.
sukriti guptasukriti gupta
Hello Jacob, how did you sort the expected revenue by high to low?
Jacob Isaac 10Jacob Isaac 10
Navigate to My Oppty list view and change the display from Kanban to table. Now click on the Expected Revenue and it sorts from Low to High. You can clcik the heading label again to sort by High to Low.
莹 高莹 高
Hi Jacob, I fixed my issue by followed your action, thank you so much!
Hardik ChudasamaHardik Chudasama
I had the same problem and this workaround I found in another thread worked for me: go back to table display, sort Expected Revenue by high to low, return to kanban display, and try to verify. The other suggestion in that thread was to make sure that when you drag the opportunity from "needs analysis" to "value proposition," you make sure it's on top of the other two. Hopefully, those help you!
Priyesh Shah 6Priyesh Shah 6
I had the same problem. To solve it I changed the order of the fields to display so instead of having (Opportunity Name, Amount, Expected Revenue and Owner Full Name) we have (Expected Revenue, Amount, Owner Full Name, Opportunity Name).
Sharmila JennasSharmila Jennas
Thank you 😊 Cheers, Sharmila