function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Bradley BakerBradley Baker 

Which is the best email backup tool for Mac email clients, that can help me back up the entire email database from any email client on mac?

Looking for the best email backup solution for mac email clients. I run multiple emails on different email clients and I am looking to backup email database. I am looking to find the best solution as the emails I need to backup are of much importance and can be used in future for work purposes. Thanks
Best Answer chosen by Bradley Baker
George KempGeorge Kemp
You dont need any tool to backup email clients. There are backup options built in every email client to provide backup solutions. Apple Mail uses the export function to backup the database and likewise so does other email backup tools too. However there are a few apps also available that provide some perks over these export functions. One of those apps is Mail Backup X (http://mac.softpedia.com/get/Utilities/Mail-Backup-X.shtml) that provides some additional benefits like it acts like an email converter, archiver, etc. For more info you can visit the site.

I hope this helps you. Thanks

All Answers

George KempGeorge Kemp
You dont need any tool to backup email clients. There are backup options built in every email client to provide backup solutions. Apple Mail uses the export function to backup the database and likewise so does other email backup tools too. However there are a few apps also available that provide some perks over these export functions. One of those apps is Mail Backup X (http://mac.softpedia.com/get/Utilities/Mail-Backup-X.shtml) that provides some additional benefits like it acts like an email converter, archiver, etc. For more info you can visit the site.

I hope this helps you. Thanks
This was selected as the best answer
Bradley BakerBradley Baker
I found this application called Mail backup X very helpful for backing up emails on my mac. Thanks for the suggestion George.
Katy Perry 3Katy Perry 3
Creating a backup of important email content is necessary as well as confusing because of the availability of some solutions online as well as offline. To end all user woes of safe Email Backup for Mac, we advise readers to download the 15 day trial of InventPure’s Mail Backup X. The application is completely secure as it allows mirror archiving and saves a lot of disk space by compressing the data. Online Email archiving services demands periodical charges and Mail Backup X is available for one-time affordable charges that include free and timely updates of the tool.
Yuvraj MathurYuvraj Mathur
You can use MacSonik Email Migrator which easily migrates more than 20 file formats and email clients into 25+ multiple email clients and file formats. It efficiently removes duplicate emails from the conversion process and provides an option to save the converted file at a custom location. This Email Migration Tool for Mac has two conversion modes for single or multiple file conversion. This software maintains high data security and the original folder hierarchy throughout the migration process.

Read more features at- https://www.macsonik.com/email-migration/