function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Sophath MeySophath Mey 

I am working on the Customize Compact Layouts, but getting the following error code: IXATXRJY. Anyone else getting this?

Error Message:
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: IXATXRJY
Rahul KumarRahul Kumar (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Sophath,

Please check below post the same issue
1) https://developer.salesforce.com/forums/?id=906F0000000BTYNIA4

To pass this challenge, add a new section 'Phone Numbers' to the default 'Contact Layout'. Add the Phone, Mobile, Home Phone, Other Phone, and Fax fields to this new section.
-->The 'Contact layout' Page Layout should have a new section named 'Phone Numbers'.
-->The 'Phone Numbers' section should include the 'Phone', 'Mobile', 'Home Phone', 'Other Phone', and 'Fax' fields.

Please follow step :-
Step 1:- Search Contact page layout
Step 2:- Modify page layout and add section like below. Hope it will be helpful.
please mark it as best answer if it resolved.

Thanks
Rahul Kumar
Sophath MeySophath Mey
Thank you for responding, but I do not have the Phone Number challenge. Here is my challenge that I am struggling with: Challenge Requirements * Create a new event compact layout with the label: Showing Mobile Layout * Add the following fields to the compact layout in this order: Subject, Start, Property, Name. * Make the new compact layout the default for the Showing record type. (Hint: Do not change the primary compact layout for events. Enable the new Showing compact layout in the Record Type Overrides section of the layout assignment editor.) –––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––– Sophath Mey Investor Operations Associate LendingClub p 415.930.7093 LendingClub.com Celebrating 10 Years of Innovation and Excellence LendingClub Notes are offered by prospectus filed with the SEC