function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Mahesh M 44Mahesh M 44 

Error on the trailhead exercise verification

When  I try to verify the exercise on Create Reports and Dashboards for Sales and Marketing Managers
Visualize Your Data trailhead.

There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: 
Vijay_sfnerdVijay_sfnerd
I faced these intermittently!. Someways to overcome this is to logout and log back into trailhead. Choose correct Trailhead Org and recheck challenge. Other way is to create a new Trailhead Org and replicate all setup/reports and recheck challenge. Let me know if it works.
mi de 17mi de 17
have the same issue too. I logged off and on several times, deleted cookies, cache and so on repeatedly. Created three new orgs. same issue persists.
DustinColeDustinCole

I'm getting the same issue. Have tried logging off and on, and redid all the preceding challenges in a fresh Trailhead.

https://trailhead.salesforce.com/projects/create-reports-and-dashboards-for-sales-and-marketing-managers/steps/visualize-your-data-with-conditional-highlighting-report-charts-and-dashboards

Error Message: 

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. 
Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: EWQBYSGW