function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Candi LaganaCandi Lagana 

I tried updating some fields and now can't save changes in opportunities due to a Flow Trigger error ID 301U00000000ha5

I tried doing some administrative cleanup, to get rid of some fields that were required and now aren't, and now we can't save changes in opportunities due to a Flow Trigger error ID 301U00000000ha5... now none of my team can update their opportunities
Best Answer chosen by Candi Lagana
prateek jainprateek jain
Hi
You have to deactivate a process bulider on the object you are tring to save
If problem presist  please let me know
Thanks

All Answers

roni shoreroni shore
this error might be due to the combinition of process builder and trigger on Opportunity.
OR may be a flow is there... try out this URL to find the flow and deactivate it 
https://yourinstance.my.salesforce.com/designer/designer.apexp#Id=301U00000000ha5
Candi LaganaCandi Lagana
i cannot get that link to work? suggestions??  

roni shoreroni shore
well..m sure you must have replaced "yourinstance.my.salesforce.com" part of url with your instance right?...

apart from flows, also do check the triggers and process builder on opportunity.
Candi LaganaCandi Lagana
ok- i understand... and yes a Flow Design tool is now open- but how do i navigate to find the possible flow?  I am our admin with very limited developer knowledge
roni shoreroni shore
The Id "301U00000000ha5" that you have put in the URL is same as the Error message that you got..so, that flow is causing the issue
Candi LaganaCandi Lagana
no flow comes up with that URL... i can't find anything related to that error ID.... 
Candi LaganaCandi Lagana
ok... i was able to get the email that states what the flow is... but even when i deactivate the flow that i believe it's referring to i get the same error?  
roni shoreroni shore
It's best to set up debug logs and check what components are causing the error upon updation of the opportunity record..your flow, trigger or process builder might also be processing some other activities to, you might end up getting error on other functionality.
So, check the fields that you deleted are being used in those components ot not.
prateek jainprateek jain
Hi
You have to deactivate a process bulider on the object you are tring to save
If problem presist  please let me know
Thanks
This was selected as the best answer
Candi LaganaCandi Lagana
Thank you so much- that fixed it!! and I had to have looked at that process 100 times and just didn't connect the dots!  THANK YOU!
prateek jainprateek jain
Hi 
If my  solution helped you please  mark it as best Answer so that other  developer will get help and mark question as solved 
Thanks