function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Fatema AlzeeraFatema Alzeera 

Having trouble finding/using Einstein Prediction Builder in Developer Edition

I'm on the Quick Start: Einstein Prediction Builder module and have followed the steps and created an account to get the Einstein Prediction Builder Developer Edition, however after verifying my email and loggin on, I can't find the prediction builder tool in setup as it says you would on Trailhead. Where can I use a version and play around with the tool?

jigarshahjigarshah
Fatema,

The very first trail in the said module says you need first signup for a new Developer Edition with Einstein Prediction Builder enabled. You will need to do so by signing up using the following link - https://developer.salesforce.com/promotions/orgs/einsteinbuilder.

Once the new developer edition is created, you will need to link it to your Trailhead account by logging into Trailhead and navigating to Settings > Connect an Org button.

Once done, then begin your trail.

Please mark this thread as SOLVED and answer as the BEST ANSWER if it helps resolve your issue.
harshit.jyotiharshit.jyoti
Hi Jigar,
Have followed all the steps as they were, but was not able to find EPB .

jigarshahjigarshah
Harshit,

Can you verify if have you signed for a new Developer Edition salesforce org with Einstein Prediction Builder from the above specified link or are using an existing Developer Edition? Please check if you tried the steps below.

Prediction Builder

If the new Trialhead playground is created, it shoud show up under Settings within Salesforce with the other Trailhead Playgrounds. If not you can try reaching out to Salesforce support by sending an email to trailhead@salesforce.com.

If you can share what message is being displayed or a screenshot then, probablythat could help troubleshoot the issue.
Adity Takkar 8Adity Takkar 8
I am facing the same issue. Can't find Einstein Prediction Builder in setup. Created a new Dev org by following above steps. Is there a way to get EPB in my new Org?
harshit.jyotiharshit.jyoti
I logged out from trailhead and all the orgs i have connected to and after sometime roughly an hour after, I was able find the the Einstein Prediction Builder.
Adity Takkar 8Adity Takkar 8
Unfortunately, I am still not able to find EPB in my Org. See attached screenshot. I don't get EPB in search results (ignore the platform file as that is for the image classification exercise). I reached out to trailhead@salesforce.com, but no response yet. Appreciate any help with this!User-added image
Shahanas Najeeb 12Shahanas Najeeb 12
Hi ,
I was thinking of incorporating the Einstien Prediction builder to one of my projects. But i think the einstein prediction builder is available only while creating the org from this link : https://developer.salesforce.com/promotions/orgs/einsteinbuilder
Can i use this developer org for my project?
Is there any difference in the capabilities of this org compared to a normal developer org we create from : developer.salesforce.com ?

Magdi Rizkallah 6Magdi Rizkallah 6
I am facing the same issue. Can't find Einstein Prediction Builder in setup. Created a new Dev org by following above steps. Completed the first 2 Steps (proof it is the correct org since the 'Candidate' object was pre-existing).User-added image
However, EPB just appeared in my org (after 3 days)
Marion PathéMarion Pathé
Hi, 
Same issue, I have followed every steps and am correctly signed for  Developer Edition salesforce org with Einstein Prediction Builder but don't have the candidate in object manager. I'll give it a few days too...
Pamela R 3Pamela R 3
FWIW - was able to follow steps in the Quick Start: Einstein Prediction Builder module today and had the candidate object. Did not have to wait to see it. I'm using Chrome v63 with Windows 7 Pro.
Todd Carr 6Todd Carr 6
I just created a salesforce developer org per the instructions and connect to trailhead but I too am facing the same issue with being unable to locate the Einstein Predition Builder.  Any guidance to resolve is appreciated!  I've tried logging out and back in, creating a second developer org and neither resolved the issue.
Be patient, it may take a couple more days and it will eventually appear:)  It seems that they usually is a large backlog :(
Lucas CalegariLucas Calegari
If it's a known issue, Salesforce should provide a warning at this trailhead unit...
It happened to me in other einstein trailheads (like using the einstein api to make a prediction and waiting 5 hours to get a succeed) 
Scott Walters 6Scott Walters 6
Having the same problem going through the "Get Smart with Salesforce Einstein  Quick Start: Einstein Prediction Builder" trail. Followed the steps in the first part "Sign Up for a Trailhead Playground with Einstein Prediction Builder" to signup to create a new dev env, verified the e-mail, signed into the new environment, was moving along fine (Created Formula Field, Created Custom Field) until I got to the "Build a Prediction" section of the trail and don't see the "Einstein Prediction Builder" from setup. 
Created the environment yesterday, so maybe it will be a couple more days before it shows up?
Screenshot of Quick search not having Einstein Prediction Builder show up
Lucas CalegariLucas Calegari
Almost 5 days, and nothing...
Felipe PradoFelipe Prado
I'm having the same problem. Almost a week and still the Einstein Prediction Builder option doesn't apper.
TapeshwarKumarTapeshwarKumar

Same Issue with me as well, but couldn't found solution.
I reach out to trailhead as well but not get perfect answer.
If somebody having knowledge on it. Please answer.
Thanks in Advance :)

Abhi ShahAbhi Shah
Hi, same question answered here:
https://success.salesforce.com/answers?id=9063A000000e5DHQAY
Leah SipelLeah Sipel
Hi,
I'm having a similar issue, but not as far along
I'm in "Get Smart with Salesforce Einstein  Quick Start: Einstein Prediction Builder" trail. I followed all the steps in the first part "Sign Up for a Trailhead Playground with Einstein Prediction Builder" to signup to create a new dev env, but after confirmation email and logging in, I couldn't do the next step: Create a Formula Field to Predict because the custom object in the steps does not appear in my Object Manager.
Is this also just a matter of time? 
Thanks
John WernkeJohn Wernke
Has anyone found a solution other than waiting for the Builder to magically appear? I have waited over a week.

Thanks 

Martina PastorkovaMartina Pastorkova
I have Einstein Builder, however, I can not create Roll-up summary on Contact object as it says it is not "Master-detail relationship".
Lingaraju Anilkumar 8Lingaraju Anilkumar 8
Well!! I guess You would have used some other Hands-On Orgs and Your aura framework + browser has cached that org config for you.. When next day you visit, cache might be stale and it magically appears..!

If you want to work immediately, either clear cache.. use Incognito Window or separate browser!! with these options you can also have disable cache in network tab of your chrome dev tools

Salesforce, wake up for cache issues especially for different user logins..

-@lr
Alexander PoultonAlexander Poulton
Same issue as above. Clearing cache didn't work.