function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Kirtish ShrotriyaKirtish Shrotriya 

Changed my trailhead playground site name, now not able to login

Hi, 

While doing a trailhead challange " Improve Your Classic App by Moving It to Lightning Experience' -'Set Up Your Salesforce Org " ,  I changed my trailhead playground site name, now I am not able to access that playground, User name for that playground is "curious-raccoon-15151.com"
I've many uncomplete modules and important code in that, please help me so that i can get acess to my org.

Thanks,
Kirtish 
Suraj TripathiSuraj Tripathi

Hi Kirtish,

To access the username and password for your Trailhead Playground, follow these steps:

1. From any hands-on challenge in Trailhead, use the Hands-On org dropdown to select your Trailhead Playground.
  2. Click Launch.
  3. Click and select Setup.
  4. Enter Users in the Quick Find box, then select Users.
  5. Check the box next to your name (A). Make note of your username (B).
  6. Click Reset Password(s) and then OK. (This sends an email to the address associated with your username. If you don't see the email, check your spam folder.)
  7. Click the link in the email.
  8. Enter a new password and confirm it.
  9. Click Change Password.

Now you have the username and password for your Trailhead Playground!

For More Link:- https://force.desk.com/customer/en/portal/articles/2659738-find-the-username-and-password-for-your-trailhead-playground?b_id=13478

Hope it will help you.

Mark as a best if it helps.

Regards,

Suraj

Hi Suraj,
Thankyou for your quick response, But the problem is when I am trying to launch that trailhead playground its giving me the error
"404
TRAIL NOT FOUND
Sorry, that page doesn't exist. Try retracing your steps or review the URL."

Regards,
Kirtish

Dom BrasseyDom Brassey
I was having a similar problem – I fixed it by turning off my VPN.
  1. I was working on this module: https://trailhead.salesforce.com/trails/force_com_admin_beginner/modules (https://trailhead.salesforce.com/trails/force_com_admin_beginner/modules/lex_implementation_reports_dashboards/units/lex_implementation_reports_dashboards_visualizing_data)
  2. Under "Hands-on Challenge" I clicked the drop-down and selected "Create a New Trailhead Playground".
  3. The system generated "My Trailhead Playground 4".
  4. I clicked the "Launch" button.
  5. I got a 404 error.
  6. I refreshed the page with the "Launch" button, selected "My Trailhead Playground 4" and clicked the "Launch" button.
  7. This time I got:
Hmm. We’re having trouble finding that site.
We can’t connect to the server at resourceful-bear-196441-dev-ed.my.salesforce.com.
If that address is correct, here are three other things you can try:
    - Try again later.
    - Check your network connection.
    - If you are connected but behind a firewall, check that Firefox has permission to access the Web.
Try Again
8. I turned off "Private Internet Access", the VPN service I use on my computer.
9. I clicked the "Try Again" button.
10. Success! " Welcome to your Trailhead Playground" (The error was my own fault.)
Hi Dom,
My VPN is already turned off, but still I am not able to access my TP.

404 Error

Regards,
Kirtish
Arunima PandeyArunima Pandey
Hi Everyone,

I faced the same issue wherein I was not able to login to Trailhead Playground. 
I was working on the module "Enable Feed racking Unit":
https://trailhead.salesforce.com/modules/lex_implementation_chatter?trailmix_creator_id=00550000006yDdKAAU&trailmix_id=crm-essentials-for-admins

When login to Trailhead Playground after clicking the 'Launch' button, the page gets redirected several times and finally I get User-added image

Please help as I am not able to proceed ahead and complete my Module.

Thanks,
Arunima

Akeel WaniAkeel Wani
I was working on this module 

https://trailhead.salesforce.com/trails/security/modules/salesforce1_security/units/salesforce1_security_monitor 

Under "Hands-on Challenge" I clicked the drop-down and selected "erakeelwani@gmail.com'' ( which is the developer org).  I have created other 2 trailhead playgrounds and when I click on launch they work fine and launch successfully but I am unable to launch developer org when I click on Launch.

I clicked the "Launch" button.
I got a 404 error.
I refreshed the page with the "Launch" button, selected "erakeelwani@gmail.com" and clicked the "Launch" button.

This time I got:

TRAIL NOT FOUND
Sorry, that page doesn't exist. Try retracing your steps or review the URL. 

Any help in this regards is highly appreciated
User-added imageUser-added image
User-added image
Harsh Verma 15Harsh Verma 15
You will get 404 because you changed the domain of the site.
To get it working follow these steps -->

1 - get the new site name for example -- somwthing-new-dev-ed.lightning.force.com
2 - This is the site which is working now in place of the older one like curiuos-goat or stupid-beaver etc
3 - Now your username must be of the order firstName.lastName@oldDomain.com -- the old domain here is the example mentioned in 2 point -- do not add the dev-ed part for domain
4 - For password you can do forget password and you will recieve an email regarding the same on your registered email
5 - after this login to the playground using your username and password 

PS - your username wont change when you make a new domain.
 -- to check your username in case you are not aware then, make another trailhead playground and go the users in setup --  check your username -- it will be of the type firstName.lastName@domain.com
use this sample which you find there and use it as your username and follow the above steps

Hope this helps