function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Carrie KluteCarrie Klute 

Trailhead Images Not Loading

I have tried loading Trailhead in every different broswer (Chrome, IE, Edge, Mozilla...) but I cannot see the images within the trainings (see screenshot as an example).  There are references to the images throughout the trainings, and I see a spot where the image would likely be, but nothing loads.  I don't feel like I am getting the best training experience without the images... anyone else experiencing this problem?
  Example of images not loading
NagendraNagendra (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Carrie,

Sorry for this issue you are encountering.

May I suggest you please clear all the cookies and cache and then give a try which would probably do the trick for you.

Still, if the problem persists kindly validate the challenge by attempting the same in a brand new developer org or playground which should help.

If the problem is still not solved then please reach out to the trailhead support team for a better and quick assistance on the above issue.

You may reach trailhead support team at the below email address. Please let us know if this helps.

Kindly mark this as solved if it's resolved.

Thanks,
Nagendra

Carrie KluteCarrie Klute
No, I never did get the issue resolved. I just took the trainings without the images and used guidance outside of Trailhead for specific needs as I was hands-on learning how to create and develop within Salesforce.
Kate KitchoKate Kitcho
Were you trying to access Trailhead at your workplace? I think my issue is that my employer's network is blocking the site where they host their images.
Carrie KluteCarrie Klute
Yes, work is the only place I can log into Salesforce as we have it set up using chip access, not with a login name and password.
Kate KitchoKate Kitcho
This is probably the issue for both of us then, as I'm not having any issues loading the images on my mobile phone or home computers. Go figure!
OH RWAOH RWA
I faced same issue, I was on VPN. I got out of VPN and then images were loading for me.