function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Domnic JohnsonDomnic Johnson 

Round Robin Not Disturbing Leads Evenly

HI Everyone, 

So, the company I joined, Get a lot of new project every week and the sales agents are pick who will be working on it (there is no fixed team or pattern who will be working on a certian project)

So, the problem is that, right now we have 2 way, 3 way, 4 way & 5 way round robin set up and Lead Assignement Rules is set up and the leads are not being disturbuted evenly to the agents. I spoke to salesforce reps and they suggested I come here and ask for help

What I was told is, "​Creating a regular number field and applying apex triggers that would meet the criteria that you have for the assignment."

If Project (XYZ) RR it to Rep 1, Rep 2 Rep 3
If Project (ABC) RR it to Rep 1, Rep 2, Rep 3, Rep 4 Rep 5
If Project (123) RR it to Rep 1, Rep 2, Rep 3, Rep 4 Rep 5

Please, suggest how to get a code.

Thanks

James LoghryJames Loghry
What are you currently using for round robin assignment?  Did you check out the app exchange listing here?https://appexchange.salesforce.com/listingDetail?listingId=a0N3000000178fsEAA.  It *should* fit your requirements (but be sure to look for this bug that they never fixed or addressed: (https://blog.westmonroepartners.com/salesforce-com-round-robin-round-robin-assign-me-a-record-for-free-please/)
Domnic JohnsonDomnic Johnson
Hi James, 

Thanks for responding. Right now, I have a auto number, Lead Assignemt rule via Round Robin set up for each project. But they are not distributed evenly. The current rounb robin is skipping the sequence, because of one auto number field and multiple round robin assignement rules. 

So, when my what I need to do now is have a trigger which will distribute leads evenly for each project which has a round robin.

Thanks for the links, I will check it out and test it and see if it works. 

Regards,
Domnic