function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Eduardo Silva 8Eduardo Silva 8 

How i solve this problem??? The 'Case Status' report is not using Cases as the report type.

User-added image

I`m create the "cases" report.

User-added image

after saving and validating the error happens

User-added image
User-added image
Best Answer chosen by Eduardo Silva 8
Amit Chaudhary 8Amit Chaudhary 8
Hi Eduardo Silva 8,

It look like language issue. Please change your language to English and try again

All Answers

James LoghryJames Loghry

I believe Trailhead is using the api name (Case_Status) to check for your case report.  In your screen shot, this api name is "Case_Status6" instead.  Try deleting the original "Case Status" report you created, and then recreate it using the Cases report type.

If that does not work, you might have to spin up a new Trailhead playground  and re-create the Case Status report

I saved it with the name "Case_Status" and tried 6 times to ask for help. It still did not work, the error is related to the report type. I do not know what else to do.

Hi, Amit
I followed all the steps correctly, but it did not work. Could be a bug? I need complete the challenge :(

James LoghryJames Loghry
Eduardo, it could be related to your org and how the translation is set up.   You could try creating a new playground, and set your org's preferences to the English language, and then redo the challenge.  Otherwise, if that won't work, I would try contacting trailhead@salesforce.com and see if they can help.

- James
Hi Eduardo Silva 8,
Please try to create a new Playground and try to do same step new Playground , If still that will not work i will try to do some screen sharing with you
Hi Amit,
I created a new playground, but the error continues.
User-added image
Hi James,
I created a new TP.
I changed to English and I can not evolve.
User-added image
it is impossible.
Are you available for screen sharing ? Please connect with me on my email Id amit.salesforce21@gmail.com
Hi Amit.
I'm available to share screen
Hi Eduardo Silva 8,

It look like language issue. Please change your language to English and try again

This was selected as the best answer

Hi Amit,

Thank you. Problem solved!

Daniel Chohfi 2Daniel Chohfi 2
How guys? I'm having the same issue for my org in Portuguese.
Andre LinsAndre Lins
Me too, how to solve it?