function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Rohan DSouzaRohan DSouza 

Add a Battle Station field (Master-Detail Relationship), I can't find the Object I created in the Picklist

harshad kokateharshad kokate
can you explain the problem statement little bit ??
Rohan DSouzaRohan DSouza
Hi Harshad,

on this link..

https://trailhead.salesforce.com/projects/workshop-battle-station/steps/battle-station-2

when I try Step 3: Add a Battle Station field (Master-Detail Relationship)
Resources are assigned to work on a specific Battle Station so we need to create this relationship between the objects. You'll be creating a Master-Detail relationship from Resources to Battle Station. This creates a special type of relationship between two objects (the child, or "detail") and another object (the parent, or "master"). Master-detail relationships can be used whenever there is a tight binding between two objects. For example, consider a blog and blog posts. If the blog is deleted, the blog posts should go too. Plus, the relationship provides all sort of extra benefits. We'll go over one of those in a second.
Create the Battle Station relationship field as follows:
For Data Type, select Master-Detail Relationship, and click Next.
Select Battle Station from the Related To picklist, and click Next.
Field Label: Should default to Battle Station
Field Name: Battle_Station

there is no Battle Station in the drop down.

any help or suggestions with the errors/missteps that occured in the previous steps and the remedy would be much appreciated.

Rohan.
Rohan DSouzaRohan DSouza
Hi Harshad, on this link.. https://trailhead.salesforce.com/projects/workshop-battle-station/steps/battle-station-2 when I try Step 3: Add a Battle Station field (Master-Detail Relationship) Resources are assigned to work on a specific Battle Station so we need to create this relationship between the objects. You'll be creating a Master-Detail relationship from Resources to Battle Station. This creates a special type of relationship between two objects (the child, or "detail") and another object (the parent, or "master"). *Master-detail relationships can be used whenever there is a tight binding between two objects. For example, consider a blog and blog posts. If the blog is deleted, the blog posts should go too. Plus, the relationship provides all sort of extra benefits. We'll go over one of those in a second.* Create the Battle Station relationship field as follows: For Data Type, select Master-Detail Relationship, and click Next. Select Battle Station from the Related To picklist, and click Next. Field Label: Should default to Battle Station Field Name: Battle_Station there is no Battle Station in the drop down. any help or suggestions with the errors/missteps that might have occurred in the previous steps and the remedy to this issue would be much appreciated. Rohan.