function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Wendy Legorreta 8Wendy Legorreta 8 

Group and Categorize Your Data Error Message

I am trying to complete my badge for the Create Reports and Dashboards for Sales and Marketing Managers, however in one of the challenges for the Group and Categorize Your Data section I keep getting an error message when I try to verify my steps. This report was not one of the reports to create in this section.
Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
The 'Users Not Logged in Last 7 Days' report does not seem to grouped on 'Close Date' by Calendar Month.

Why would you group a user log in report by a close date for one, and two Users Not Logged in Last 7 Days is not a report built in this section.

SFDC- can you help fix this?? I can't get my badge because of this.
Trailhead incorrect error message

Neetu_BansalNeetu_Bansal
Hello Wendy,

This seems that you have not added the group by in your reports. If possible, give me access to your org and I will help you out or share the screenshot of the report.

Thanks,
Neetu
Evel EEvel E
Same issue here.  There isn't even a Close Date field available to be added to the "Users Not Logged in Last 7 Days."  And more to 
Wendy Legorreta 8's point, this step is from a previous challenge!
Dan HardyDan Hardy
Hi Wendy- There is an error in the instructions on the "Create Matrix Reports" section of the page and there is also an error in the error message!  I managed to get past the challenge by duplicating the layout of the table on the page (see snapshot below) rather than following the instructions.  Once I did this, the error message disappeared. I hope it works for you too!
image of report layout you have to match for the challenge to work
Christian DongovChristian Dongov
Hi Wendy,

I had the same issue and it seems that all hints so far were good. The error message seems misplaced and the instructions for the 1st Report as well! You additionally have to add the "Opportunity Owner" as "row grouping" and the "Close Date" as "column grouping". So, the picture is showing how it needs to be.
Here the pic from the Designer view.
User-added image

Hope it helps?!

Regards,
Christian

Musunuru SurekhaMusunuru Surekha
Hello All,

I am facing below issue.

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The 'Pipeline Matrix Report Current and 2 FY' report does not appear to contain the Account Name field.

I created the report as per the instructions.

User-added image

Does anyone have any idea on how to fix it?

Thanks in advance.

Corentin OgerCorentin Oger
Hello @Musunuru,

Did you finally manage to pass this challenge with this error ? It seems that I have the same problem.

Thanks.