function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
KevlangdoKevlangdo 

BigObject Missing

Hello,
I defined by BigObject as per the instructions. 
I created the following files:
package.xml
SalesTargets__b.object
SalesTargets__BigObject.permissionset

I created a zip file and uploaded through the workbench using the Deploy interface in my sandbox. 

I am getting a success statusWorkbench Status for SalesTargets__b

But the BigObject is not in my sandbox. Is there something I am missing

Best Answer chosen by Kevlangdo
KevlangdoKevlangdo
Ok this was because I hadn't put the object in the Object folder and the PermissionSet in the permissionsets folder. Also for anyone reading, in the examples they always check the "check only" option. You have this checked, the system will only run a simulation without actually creating the object and don't run any tests in the sandbox. The tests are only needed in production.

The Big Object was created successfully

All Answers

KevlangdoKevlangdo
As a test I tried to retrieve the SalesTarget__b package and I am getting this error message

done: true
errorMessage: INVALID_CROSS_REFERENCE_KEY: No package named 'SalesTargets__b' found
errorStatusCode: UNKNOWN_EXCEPTION
id: 09S1D000000D0MRUA0
success: false
zipFile:
KevlangdoKevlangdo
Ok this was because I hadn't put the object in the Object folder and the PermissionSet in the permissionsets folder. Also for anyone reading, in the examples they always check the "check only" option. You have this checked, the system will only run a simulation without actually creating the object and don't run any tests in the sandbox. The tests are only needed in production.

The Big Object was created successfully
This was selected as the best answer