function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
MikeAMikeA 

Einstein Prediction Builder: Create Processes Based on Predictions

I have completed the required steps for this module and I still keep encountering this error:

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The process did not run correctly and assign Alice Chen's user to records that
were update from Einstein with a probability > 70.

I tried this on 2 hands on orgs. and still the same error. 

Any help? Any one else facing the same error?
meghna kulkarni 8meghna kulkarni 8
Hi Mike, 

I tried this a few minutes ago and it worked just fine. Hopefully you have given the conditions and criteria as mentioned in the trail. If the process is built properly you should be able to verify this step.

NOTE-
When I cross checked against my records - 
I put a filter on All candiadtes for accepted offer, offer made and prediction to greater than 70 on my platform and didn't find any records for this data set. I manually checked 7-8 records and saw that all those predictions were 25 which doesn't satisfy the process. So I changed the prediction score to 70 for a couple and my owner got changed to Alice Chen, so my process was working just fine. 
王力加 Richard Wang王力加 Richard Wang
Hi, Mike

I have the same problem here as you do. Is your likelihood field be filled automatically? I'd enabled the prediction for more than 1 day but the likelihood field is not updated.
scott berkley 6scott berkley 6
Hi all, just completed step 4 and my likelyhood field is also not populated after 24 hours?  I set it up twice and waited 24 hours both times? 
david richardsondavid richardson
same here - about 12 hours ago - still not there - hmm
scott berkley 4scott berkley 4
I tried to submit a chat ticket and support referred me back to these boards.  Hoping we can get some help?  my dev org id is: 00D1I000003oIzU
Tatsuya Yamamoto 3Tatsuya Yamamoto 3
Hi Experts,
I encountered the same error below.
What should I check my side? 
I tried this 3 times, but I facing same error.

"Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The process did not run correctly and assign Alice Chen's user to records that were update from Einstein with a probability > 70." 

It would be appreciated if I get your help.
Nida Khan 5Nida Khan 5
Hi All,

I was also facing same issue. I reached and due to Internet connectivity my Second Action did not get saved. I again created the action and passed the challenge. :-)

Thanks,
Nida