function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
AlexPUAlexPU 

how to set policy conditions in transaction security policy? trailhead

I'm trying to complete the "Create Transaction Security Policies" in the Transaction Security module.
I think the UI changed since this module was designed, as I'm supposed to see this:
User-added image
but instead see this:
User-added image
any guidance on how to do this?
thanks
Best Answer chosen by AlexPU
Ankit WaliaAnkit Walia
Hi, I was also not getting policy condition for the first policy I created. I switched to Salesforce Classic. On editing, I still did not get it, then I tried creating new I got the polciy condition and the same screen as given in the tutorial

All Answers

NagendraNagendra (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Alex,

Sorry for this issue you are encountering.

May I request you please post the screenshots of what you have done so far so that we can look into it and can help you accordingly.

Happy to help further.

Thanks,
Nagendra
AlexPUAlexPU
Thanks for the response.
basically, i cannot get to this screen per the tutorial:
User-added image
my process, i start at setup home, and go to security -> transaction security, which gets me here:
User-added image
as you can see, there is no "new" button to click on, as instructed in the tutorial. so i instead clicked on "create policy", which takes me here:
User-added image
not sure where to go from there, i tried to click on the "login" radio button, which gives me a single choice of a "login history" radio button, which i select, and then it takes me to a screen for "Build the conditions for Login" to set the Apex Policy. I chose "Generate Apex" and then click next, which takes me to the screen in the top post. If i click next from there, i never have an opportunity to define the policy conditions.
any help would be greatly appreciated.
thanks,
Alex
AlexPUAlexPU
any update on this?
Ankit WaliaAnkit Walia
Hi, I was also not getting policy condition for the first policy I created. I switched to Salesforce Classic. On editing, I still did not get it, then I tried creating new I got the polciy condition and the same screen as given in the tutorial
This was selected as the best answer
AlexPUAlexPU
Thanks Ankit, I'll give that a shot. I was pretty convinced that they changed the UI for creating the policy conditions and just did not properly update the module, but if this works that confirms the issue.