function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Joe ProvenzaleJoe Provenzale 

Can’t progress past step 3 in 'Improve Your Classic App by Moving It to Lightning Experience'.

I am taking the 'Improve Your Classic App by Moving It to Lightning Experience' module and am having problems with the 3rd step 'Make Your Classic App Available in Lightning Experience'.

I have launched my 'jprovenzale1@salesforce.com' instance, run setup, accessed app manager and can see the 'Dreamhouse Classic App' .
Following the instructions, it says to 'Check the Show in Lightning Experience box' but I don't see that anywhere on the screen.
Although the Apps page shows the app as being visible, I don't see it in the app launcher and therefore cannot progress on from this step.

Can you please investigate.
Ruchika BishtRuchika Bisht
Hi Joe,

were you able to progress in this module ?
Hi Ruchika,

I have progressed passed this module but in the 'Visualize Your Business Processes and Salesforce Data' module of this trail, I am having an issue.

I have crerated the report 'Property Listings' as requested, but when I attempt the verification step, I get the following error.

Step not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
The 'Property Listings' report does not appear to be using a scatter chart.

From what I can see, it is using a scatter chart.

If you could clear this up, that would be great.

My environment is jprovenzale1@salesforce.com.

Thanks

Scatter chart settings
Hi Joe, I have done same settings as mentioned in the module, I am able to clear the verification step. Please check once again for the chart settings.

~Ruchika
Hi Ruchika,

I have tried again and still get the same error. It is definitely set as a scatter chart.

See image.

User-added image
Hi Ruchika,

Any update on this?

Thanks

Joe
Hi Joe,

Sorry about delay in response.
With the screenshot it looks like either the report is different or the data is not there. If you refer my screenshot, it is different from yours. I'll check once again.
~Ruchika
Hi Ruchika,

Have you had a chance to look at this?

Thanks
Hi Ruchika,

Just wondering how this is progressing.

Thanks

Joe
Hi Joe, Sorry about delay , I was on vacation.
I see there is difference in the reports. So I am not sure whether trailhead is capturing these parameters as well to validate the result. 
My report
Please check once.
If the issue still doesn't get resolve, please get in touch with TrailHead team.
Hi Ruchika,

I have already been down that path. They told me to ask here.

Thanks

Joe
Hi Ruchike,

Any update, would really like to close this off.

Thanks

Joe
Hi Joe,

If trailhead team is not able to help you, then I believe you should check this module in fresh trailhead playground. 
I cannot think of any other solution as it is working for me with the given steps. 

Regards
Ruchika