function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Varshitha VVarshitha V 

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: The Suggestion custom object does not contain the correct set of custom fields. Tip: check for typos in the field names.

hii,
   Am getting this error while creating suggestion box,but all fields types are correct only,don't know why its throwing this error
  Please help me to solve this.

Thanks in advance
brahmaji tammanabrahmaji tammana
Seems to be some of the field labels / field names configured incorrectly. Recheck the field names as per trail.
Radha RajamaniRadha Rajamani
I too received the same error but for the 'Speaker' field. Double checked my configuration. Nothing seems to be wrong with it. Any other suggestions?
Aboo ThahirAboo Thahir
you should check whether you have created Status field and Implemented Date field in Suggestion Object because at first when we launch the schema builder, after when we clear those canvas and check the suggestion and  user objects, we will first see the user field at the top of schema builder, The suggestion object is down under that canvas. Please make the canvas small, So that we can see the Suggestion object. Now click on the suggestion object to highlight it and now you can add those 2 fields that are mentioned in the trailhead(Status & Implemented date).

Hope you can solve this now. Please mark this as solved.
gaurav bansal 21gaurav bansal 21
Do not use schema builder while creating the Implemented Date and status field, use the normal process while creating the fields through object manager only. It worked for me and i got through it

Thanks
Gaurav
Ishan iIshan i
Go to setup>Users>System Adminis>Field-Level Security >Suggestion 
Check read access for "Number of Days Open".
Sheryl JonesSheryl Jones
Go to Field & Relationships, check to see if the box "Always require a value in this field in order to save a record" is checked in both Implemented Date and Status field. This is the only thing that worked for me. Hopefully won't cause any developer problems in future trails. 
Pranav ChitransPranav Chitrans
Okay, I don't know why salesforce test the knowledge surprisingly :D. 
After creating the fields as mentioned on the trailhead, via schema builder, and after checking the challenge if you get an error like: The Suggestion custom object does not contain the correct set of custom fields. Tip: check for typos in the field names.

Then follow the below steps : 
  • Click Status__c on Suggestion__c object or any custom field for this particular object.
  • Then click on View Field Accessibility  User-added image
  • From Dropdown select Status and see the permission for System Admin profile Under Field Access and click if it is having Hidden, if not check for all other customs fields for this particular Object, (in mine case 'Suggestion Description' was set to Hidden for system Admin profile which should be having Editable value.)
  • So if you find for any custom value as hidden under field access, click on Hidden then a new page will be opened, where you need to make the changes.
  • Changes are: For all the custom field Field Should be visible for System Admin and it will something like:User-added image 
  • Cheers;), Go back to the trailhead and hit the challenge confidently. 
LONG STORY SHORT: There are few custom fields which are hidden for SystemAdmin, so you need to cross-verify all the fields, which are present till now on the Suggestion__c object.

Thanks
Pranav

Geoffrey SeillonGeoffrey Seillon

For those who are still encoutering this issue, only make sure to have dragged correctly the Picklist & Date elements into the"Suggestion box" and not the "User" one AND to set up the "Manage Field permission" correclty!

Cheers

Akansha narangAkansha narang
 i ahve applied all the suggestions but still facing the typos error