function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Monika CrooksMonika Crooks 

Trailhead: Customize a Sales Path for Your Team (Error: Unable to Find Path)

Hi, I'm working the new Customize a Sales Path for Your Team Trailhead Project and am on the second module.  I am getting this error when trying to verify my work. I've followed each step and even deleted the path and reworked the module, still same error.  Any idea's?
User-added image
User-added image
Seems simple enough, yet, I can't get past this verification error.
Best Answer chosen by Monika Crooks
I got it! I had another Sales Path (under a different name) I had created sometime ago. Although, I had tried deactivating it, this time I completely deleted it and started fresh with the one for the Trailhead. And that worked, the module was verified! Not sure why that would matter however, you can have more than one path active at a time. But I guess for Trailhead purposes, they only validate your work if there is only 1 path setup in your dev org. Lesson learned!

All Answers

I got it! I had another Sales Path (under a different name) I had created sometime ago. Although, I had tried deactivating it, this time I completely deleted it and started fresh with the one for the Trailhead. And that worked, the module was verified! Not sure why that would matter however, you can have more than one path active at a time. But I guess for Trailhead purposes, they only validate your work if there is only 1 path setup in your dev org. Lesson learned!
This was selected as the best answer
Jennifer BanzonJennifer Banzon
I can confirm this issue as well. I had another path from a previous module in my playground. I followed the directions on the exercise but got the same error as Monika. Only by deleting the existence of any other path, active or not, was I able to get the verification to pass. This seems like a bug in the validation requirements.
Akiko OkayamaAkiko Okayama
I had the very same issue, and the verification was given only after deleting all other paths except for " North American Sales Path".This Q&A is quite helpful, thank you Monika and Jennifer.
Matthew GraderMatthew Grader
Thank you! Deleting the other Path worked like a charm!