function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
mukesh guptamukesh gupta 

Campaign and Lead

Hi Expert,

I need a campaign id on a lead page, how i can do this. i am using formula but not getting camaign in formula list.
Please suggest.

Thanks
Mukesh

Harshit Garg 6Harshit Garg 6
Hi Mukesh,

You can achieve this through workflow.

Firstly make a text field Campaign id. In which field we are fetching the campaign id.

Below is the steps.

Step -1 Please make the worklow on Lead.

User-added image

And Click on save and nest button.. and after that in workflow action choose field update.

Step-2

User-added image

After that click on save button and click on done button and activate the workflow.

Then after make a lead and choose the campaign.

That solution dam sure will help you.If that helpfull for you..Please choose my ans as the best ans.

Thanks,
harshit garg
mukesh guptamukesh gupta
Hi harshit,

You are right, but i dont need to textfield, because user will confused for about the Camapign Id, and will try enter some thing.  so i want to just like formula field sothat user will able to she this field after save the Lead.

please suggest  

Mukesh
Ok...we will do one thing, we are hiding text field from layout and that text field we will use in formula field.

From this thing, user will not confused.
Here text field work only getting that cam id.you can hide that field from that layout.
mukesh guptamukesh gupta
but For Lead, Advance formula don't have CampaignId. How it's possible
Mukesh, Please send me screen shot....acutely I have already done in my org..It is working fine.

mukesh guptamukesh gupta
Here only showing custom "Campaign ID" , not showing statndard Campaign , so i am not getting Campaign Id. 

User-added image
Please tell me one thing...you have made workflow as I have suggested you.

In this campaign id field id is comes ya not.If comes please use that field.

Thanks,
Harshit Garg
mukesh guptamukesh gupta
yes, Workflow is working fine As per your suggsation, but regarding for Campaign Id field visible on lead fill time , for hide this using formula.

yes, Please hide that field from the layout..and used that text field in formula field and show the formula field on layout.

In my org all thing are working great.

mukesh guptamukesh gupta
Actually I am not getting CampaignId on Lead formula,  in the shared image showing my created Campaign Id custom field.

So with out CampaignId in Lead formula list , how's i can get Campaign Id on lead formula.
Please send you email id.
that is the short way from which you can fetch the id but alternative solution is trigger.