function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Randi RabeRandi Rabe 

How to make change to complete trail

Hi,
I'm trying to complete the 'Enable Communities and Learn About Additional Features' Topic in the 'Community Rollout Strategy' Trail, and made a mistake in naming my url. The article indicates that once the url is named, it's set in stone. Is this true, is there any way to make a change to my dev account so I can complete this topic? Otherwise I won't be able to earn the badge.
Thanks,
Randi
Best Answer chosen by Randi Rabe
Tom AustinTom Austin
Hi Randi,
No need to start again.
The challenge asks for urlvalue (url: /cloudkicks). You enter "cloudkicks" in the field after url when you set up the community.
It's the domain that must be unique and can't be changed more than once. But the challenge isn't checking your domain.

All Answers

Sarabdeep Singh AhluwaliaSarabdeep Singh Ahluwalia
Hi,

You can try creating another community with the correct url and you should be able to complete the topic. Worst case scenario just spin up another Trailhead play ground and do the excercise again.

Hope this answers your question.

Thanks,
Sarabdeep
Tom AustinTom Austin
Hi Randi,
No need to start again.
The challenge asks for urlvalue (url: /cloudkicks). You enter "cloudkicks" in the field after url when you set up the community.
It's the domain that must be unique and can't be changed more than once. But the challenge isn't checking your domain.
This was selected as the best answer