function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Adam Morgan 18Adam Morgan 18 

How do I resolve this error?

when i try to 'check challenge' on the hands on challenge for 'work with GUS at salesforce > GUS at work > Create Work Items', i get the following error and cannot finish the challenge

There was an unhandled exception. Please reference ID: YRPEAQJA. Error: Faraday::ClientError. Message: INVALID_TYPE: SELECT Id FROM agf__ADM_Work__c where RecordTypeId ^ ERROR at Row:1:Column:16 sObject type 'agf__ADM_Work__c' is not supported. If you are attempting to use a custom object, be sure to append the '__c' after the entity name. Please reference your WSDL or the describe call for the appropriate names.
NagendraNagendra (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Adam,

It is due to namespace issue. Trailhead does not support namespaced DE Orgs. Due to the namespace, the API names will be differently appended with namespace and hence it is not verifying your results.Try in other dev org.To login into trail head you can use your old org but for activity(code and config) related changes you can use new org. In such a way all point will add in your old profile only.

For reference, please check the below link: Hope this helps.

Mark it as solved if it's resolved.

Regards,
Nagendra.
Hi Nagendra I don't quite understand - I am not sure what org is 'old' vs 'new'... I'm merely trying to complete a trailhead, part of which includes creating a DE org... if the system isn't smart enough to track which org is being used, I can't be the only one running into this. Thanks - Adam
Daisy ScottDaisy Scott
Hi Adam.

Trial head doesn’t support  Namespace that's why we have an error  'agf__ADM_Work__c' doesnot support and we cann't remove namespace once its registered in domain. So, you have to create new dev  org :- https://developer.salesforce.com/forums?id=9060G000000UUrzQAG   then u can login through the trial head with this new org credential and complete your task.

Hi Daisy Ok, that's fine, but I'd suggest Trailhead should give people a useful message instead of such an error. cheers - Adam
suthanth Dksuthanth Dk
I am getting this error when I tried to save the trigger from developer console. can someone please help in resolving this error
Failed to create createContainerMember for containerId=1dc1F000000uwWPQAY: SELECT Id FROM ContainerAsyncRequest WHERE State ^ ERROR at Row:1:Column:16 sObject type 'ContainerAsyncRequest' is not supported. If you are attempting to use a custom object, be sure to append the '__c' after the entity name. Please reference your WSDL or the describe call for the appropriate names.