function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Dilip NooliDilip Nooli 

Unable to find option to register for maintenance/release exam

Hi
I am plannning to give salesforce developer winter 17 maintenance exam. But in my Webassessor account I dont see any option to register for maintenance Exam. Can any one pls help me to register for salesforce developer winter 17 maintenance exam.

Thanks,
Dilip
pradeep kumar manegallapradeep kumar manegalla
Hi Dilip ,First things first , 
When did you write your Developer Exam ?
Salesforce will intimate automatically to you directly regarding ME if you have to.

Maintaining a Credential

To maintain Salesforce certification credentials, all certified professionals must successfully complete annual release exams specific to their credential. To learn more about maintaining your credential, please visit this http://certification.force.com/pkb/articles/Public_KB/Maintaining-Your-Salesforce-Credential/?q=release+exam&l=en_US&fs=Search&pn=1.

Release Exam Schedule

Depending on the credential you hold, you may have anywhere from one to three release exams to complete per year. Please visit this http://certification.force.com/pkb/articles/Public_KB/Maintaining-Your-Salesforce-Credential/?q=release+exam&l=en_US&fs=Search&pn=1o understand how many release exams are associated with your credential. Release exams will be available according to the schedule below. Salesforce Certified Professionals will be notified by email when release training materials and exams become available.
Release ExamDate AvailableCompletion DeadlineWinter '17Available Now! July 14, 2017

Dilip NooliDilip Nooli
Thanks for your reply Praadeep.

I have given my Exam in Nov 2014 and have been maintaining the credential till Summer'16. I know the last day for Winter'17 is July 14th but wanted to give it now. As mentioned earlier i dont see option to enrol for the release exam.
Salesforce BeginnerSalesforce Beginner
Hi Dilip,

I am having the same problem. Did you ever get it resoved?

I have been maintaining Salesforce Developer credentails since Feb 2015 and now when I wanted to take winter 17 release exam, I do not see an option to register for the exam. Since the deadline is July 14th, want to get it done asap. Please let me know if you were able to register.

Vinod AdminVinod Admin
Hi Guys,

If you want tp register for a "Maintenance Exams". No need to go for each and every certification block. Salesforce now provided new block for "Maintenance Exams" you can directly click on that section it will show all your "Maintenance Exam" certifications under that. Please find the below image for the more details.

User-added image
If it helps for your solution please like this post.
Yogini KothekarYogini Kothekar
Hi All, 
I am also facing the same issue. Did anyone find the solution?

@Vinod Admin,
I do not see a new option for Certified Maintenance Exams in Webassesor.

Let me know if anyone find the solution.

Thanks,
Yogini
S. MoensS. Moens
I am facing the exact same proble for the CPQ Maintenance exam. The Certified Maintenance Exams section is no longer there (it  was before), and the maintenance exam is not available in the CPQ Exams section.

I've tried to log a case through the Webassessor help, but after submitting I do not get a confirmation, nor do I get an email. I only get a blank page. Something is not right here!

Sven