function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
king kpking kp 

Facing the Issue Unable to tunnel through proxy. Proxy returns "HTTP/1.0 404 Not Found"

Hi ,

I am Integration between the Salesforce to External Service: I am facing the Issue "  Unable to tunnel through proxy. Proxy returns "HTTP/1.0 404 Not Found"
How can I resolve this please help in this Any one  thanks

regards
kullayappa

NagendraNagendra (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi King,

The third party system that you are trying to make callout block salesforce as best practice.

Every enterprise organization for security purpose they have firewall and Proxy.

You can read more on proxy from below link So you may need to ask your third party that you are integrating with to whitelist salesforce so that request from salesforce doesn't get blocked.You will need to provide salesforce IP to them in order for them to facilitate this request

Please refer below document link to get salesforce IP.Whitelisting them by your third party will resolve your issue. Hope this helps.

Please mark this as solved if it's resolved so that it gets removed from the unanswered queue which results in helping others who are in need of it.

Thanks,
Nagendra.
king kpking kp
Hi Nagendra,

Thanks for your response, Third party instances is not working that is the issu got it.

Thanks
kullayappa