function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Matt Devine 15Matt Devine 15 

Duplication in Field Set - Rookie Developer

Hello all,

I am just getting my feet wet with Apex development. I do have a page built, but am finding some of my H3 and P tag content is duplicating, while others are not: http://giveanhour.force.com/VolunteersRegPage

Here is a bit of the code:
<apex:page controller="GW_Volunteers.VOL_CTRL_VolunteersSignupFS" language="{!strLanguage}" showheader="false" sidebar="false" standardStylesheets="false" cache="false">

<apex:stylesheet value="{!strURLtoCSSFile}" /> 

<apex:form id="frm" styleClass="cssForm" >  
        <table columns="2" >
            <!-- first we specify the fields we require for Contact matching -->
            <tr>
            <p>Please complete this application form if you are interested in becoming a Give an Hour volunteer. Once you complete the form, click the submit button at the bottom. (NOTE: Please use personal emails. Do not use .gov or .mil email addresses because many times our communication will not reach your inbox. Thank you.)</p> 
<p>*PLEASE NOTE: If you are a licensed mental health professional carrying malpractice insurance, you will want to visit the Give an Hour Provider page, which has information about serving as a provider in the Give an Hour network. http://www.giveanhour.org/ForProviders.aspx*</p>
            </tr>
            <tr>
            <h3>Name and Address</h3>
                <td class="cssLabelsColumn" ><apex:outputLabel value="{!$ObjectType.Contact.Fields.FirstName.Label + '*'}" for="txtFirstName" /></td>
                <td class="cssInputFieldsColumn" ><apex:inputField value="{!contact.FirstName}" id="txtFirstName" required="true" styleClass="cssInputFields" /></td>
            </tr>
            <tr>    
                <td class="cssLabelsColumn" ><apex:outputLabel value="{!$ObjectType.Contact.Fields.LastName.Label + '*'}" for="txtLastName" /></td>
                <td class="cssInputFieldsColumn" ><apex:inputField value="{!contact.LastName}" id="txtLastName" required="true" styleClass="cssInputFields" /></td>
            </tr>
            <tr>            
                <td class="cssLabelsColumn" ><apex:outputLabel value="{!$ObjectType.Contact.Fields.Email.Label + '*'}" for="txtEmail" /></td>
                <td class="cssInputFieldsColumn" ><apex:inputField value="{!contact.Email}" id="txtEmail" required="true" styleClass="cssInputFields" /></td>
            </tr>

<!--  now add optional fields the user can specify -->
            <apex:repeat value="{!$ObjectType.Contact.FieldSets.GW_Volunteers__VolunteersSignupFS}" var="f" >
                <tr>
                    <td class="cssLabelsColumn" ><apex:outputLabel value="{!f.Label + IF(OR(f.DBRequired, f.Required), '*', '')}" /></td>
                    <td class="cssInputFieldsColumn" ><apex:inputField value="{!Contact[f]}" required="{!IF(OR(f.DBRequired, f.Required), 'true', 'false')}"
                        styleClass="{!IF(f.Type == 'Long Text Area', 'cssInputFields cssTextArea', 'cssInputFields')}" /></td>
                </tr>
            </apex:repeat>
            <apex:pageBlock >
            <apex:pageBlockSection >
            <apex:pageBlockSectionItem >
            <apex:repeat value="{!$ObjectType.Contact.FieldSets.VolunteerDemographic}" var="f" >
                <tr>
                <h3>Demographic Information</h3>
                <p>Please provide the following information. It is used only to help us get a better idea of the demographic make-up of our volunteers.</p>
                    <td class="cssLabelsColumn" ><apex:outputLabel value="{!f.Label + IF(OR(f.DBRequired, f.Required), '*', '')}" /></td>
                    <td class="cssInputFieldsColumn" ><apex:inputField value="{!Contact[f]}" required="{!IF(OR(f.DBRequired, f.Required), 'true', 'false')}"
                        styleClass="{!IF(f.Type == 'Long Text Area', 'cssInputFields cssTextArea', 'cssInputFields')}" /></td>
                </tr>
            </apex:pageBlockSectionItem>
            </apex:pageBlockSection>
            <apex:repeat value="{!$ObjectType.Contact.FieldSets.VolunteerAvailability}" var="f" >
                <tr>
                <h3>Availability</h3>
                <p>Please indicate the days and times you are usually available to volunteer.</p>
                </tr>
            <apex:repeat value="{!$ObjectType.Contact.FieldSets.VolunteerEmergencyContact}" var="f" >
                <tr>
                <h3>Emergency Contact</h3>
                <p>We keep this information confidential and is ONLY used if you are volunteering for Give an Hour at an event and there is an emergency.</p>
                </tr>
            <apex:repeat value="{!$ObjectType.Contact.FieldSets.VolunteerHowHeaer}" var="f" >
                <tr>
                <h3>How did you hear about Give an Hour?</h3>
                </tr>

<apex:repeat value="{!$ObjectType.Contact.FieldSets.VolunteerPolicies}" var="f" >
                <tr>
                <h3>Volunteer Policies</h3>
                                <p>As a Give an Hour Volunteer, I agree to serve and commit to the following:
<ul>
<li>To perform my volunteer duties to the best of my ability.</li>

<li>To adhere to Give an Hour policy and procedures, including confidentiality of Give an Hour information. In particular, I affirm that all information I learn about Give an Hour is deemed to be strictly confidential. I shall not disclose any confidential information about Give an Hour, its staff, and its volunteers to an individual, organization, or media.</li>

<li>I understand that as a volunteer, I will not receive an monetary payment for my services.</li>

<li>I understand that I must keep a valid, personal email on file (no .mil or .gov emails) and that if I opt out of receiving emails from Give an Hour that I will be removed from the Give an Hour volunteer database.</li>

<li>I understand from time to time photographs will be taken and as a volunteer I understand they will be used on the Web site and for media use.</li>

<li>Continued volunteer service is contingent upon fulfillment of volunteer responsibilities, maintaining professional conduct, and acceptable performance.</li>

<li>Volunteers may be dismissed for good cause or for failure to perform.</li> 
</ul>

Give an Hour(TM) is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization.</p>
                </tr>
            </apex:pageBlock>

Thanks in advance for your help!
Goku ZeusGoku Zeus
Cosmetic products can be used in combination with other makeup products or as a standalone treatment.
https://ceporel.com/products/copy-of-gold-hyaluronic-lifting-serum-4