function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Igor Androsov 5Igor Androsov 5 

iOS Service Cloud SDK Error - non-modular header

Getting build error while using Mobile iOS SDK ServiceCloud snapins for Knowledge or Service/Case.
Trying to build the app for iOS 10.3 Xcode 8.3.2 Swift 3 using Service mobile SDK. Initially following quick start guide app worked in the simulator. But once I try to load it iPhone device started to get errors. Now even trying a build for simulator throws the same error. I found It is Swift-Obj-C bridging header and Framework issue. I try several workarounds, settings in Xcode to "Allow non-modular header" Bitcode=On/OFF etc. but nothing works. Any ideas how to fix this?
Error:
ServiceKnowledge.framework/Frameworks/KnowledgeCore.framework/Headers/SCDefines.h:28:9: Include of non-modular header inside framework module 'ServiceKnowledge.KnowledgeCore.SCDefines': '/Users/mobile/mobile-sf-service/Pods/Headers/Public/ServiceSDK/SalesforceSDKCore/SalesforceSDKCore.h'
Steve ThistleSteve Thistle
Hi Igor,
Sadly I don't know the answer to this question however the ServiceCloud Snap-Ins community should be able to help you. This community is monitored by the sdk developers and they are usually prompt replying to questions.

https://plus.google.com/communities/104189600084591024148/stream/2cb9f7c2-1953-40f1-b94b-734ab703ca58