function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Subodh Shukla 16Subodh Shukla 16 

i want to upload a file(automatically) in salesforce on daily bases is it possible

Hi all,

i want salesforce to take file from my local system and upload in saleforce on daily bases is it possible 
how we can achieve this 

Thanks & Regards 
Rahul KumarRahul Kumar (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Subodh,

There is a way to upload data into Salesforce. This is called Import process. To import Data into Salesforce, you can use either the Import Wizard or the Data Loader. 

You may read on the following link below: 

"Importing Overview" 
"Inserting, Updating, or Deleting Data Using Data Loader"  I hope it will be helpful.

Please mark it as best answer if the information is informative.

Best Regards
Rahul Kumar
NagendraNagendra (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Subodh,

If you want to upload a file automatically from your local system to the salesforce org, the best option you have is "Jitterbit DataLoader".

Jitterbit Cloud Data Loader quickly and easily automates the import and export of your Salesforce data.  It’s also the only migration tool that natively supports all editions of Salesforce, including Group and Professional.

For more information please check with below links. Hope this helps.

Please mark this as solved if it's resolved so that it gets removed from the unanswered queue which results in helping others who are encountering a similar issue.

Thanks,
Nagendra.
Irrin MadlerIrrin Madler
You can upload files from the local system (database or file storage) to Salesforce on a daily basis with the help of Skyvia (https://skyvia.com/).

It`s a web-based solution for no-coding integration with an admirable user interface and affordable price.