function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
SaahilLakhaniSaahilLakhani 

Convert number to percentage in SAQL - Wave

Hi,

Does anybody know how to display a number as a percentage when calculating a number using SAQL in a Wave step? I have use the results of a couple of steps to caculate a perfentage and am getting a display result as a decimal (0.76037622347 for example) but I would like to format this to a percentage.

Thanks
Hemant_JainHemant_Jain
When you write the formula for the percentage column, you can select the percentage format from the picklist given below.
User-added image
SaahilLakhaniSaahilLakhani
Unfortunately I've written the whole step in the pigql step so do not have this option. I've heard that it's not possible to change the format of a calculation from a pigql calculation at the moment so seems like it can't be done. Thanks anyway
Deepak BusnagariDeepak Busnagari
Bro try this out. Convert your final visualization into compare table and select the column which these numbers display, there select edit column and convert the number format. Please let me know whether you are able to do like this or not.
Anuj Shah 29Anuj Shah 29
Deepak, can you provide a snapshot. I am not able to see the edit column option in my app. 
J.WebberJ.Webber
The query of a compare table was rewritten to build in dynamic date variables and the ability to edit the fields, in order to change the field type to percentage, was lost. How can we force the percentage type in the JSON?

Alain HollenthonerAlain Hollenthoner
Bump...