function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Raju PRaju P 

TrailHead:Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: The Lead object does not contain the correct formula fields per the requirements. Tip: check for typos in the field names.

Hi,

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The Lead object does not contain the correct formula fields per the requirements. Tip: check for typos in the field names.

IF(ISBLANK(Email), 0, 1) + IF(ISBLANK(Phone), 0, 1) + IF(ISBLANK(Company), 0, 1)+ IF(ISBLANK(Title), 0, 1) + IF(ISBLANK(TEXT(Industry )), 0, 1)

I am not able find the solution, helpme out to complete the challenge...
Thanks in advance

Regards,
Raju

Anjita MaheshwariAnjita Maheshwari
Hi Raju,

I can't see anything wrong with this formula field. Have you created the other formula field 'Lead Quality' too with return type text? If yes, then please share the formula of that field too.

Thanks,
Anjita
Raju PRaju P
Hi Anjita,

Thanks for your reply,

I had created the 'Lead Quality ' field with the return type text...
Lead Quality Field:
User-added image
Lead Quality Helper field:

User-added image
Error in TrailHead:
User-added image

Regards,
Raju

Hi Raju,

I am not sure whether it will work or not, but try replacing '2 Star' with '2 Stars' and so on till 5 Stars according to the requirement in the trailhead. Please let me know if it helps.

Thanks,
Anjita
Raju PRaju P
Hi Anjita,

Still its showing the same error. i am not getting what i did wrong in that..

Thanks,
Raju
Hi Raju,

Use following formula field defination (exact copy paste) :

CASE( Lead_Quality_Helper__c, 1, IMAGE("/img/samples/stars_100.gif", "1 star") , 2, IMAGE("/img/samples/stars_200.gif", "2 stars"), 3, IMAGE("/img/samples/stars_300.gif", "3 stars"), 4, IMAGE("/img/samples/stars_400.gif", "4 stars"), 5, IMAGE("/img/samples/stars_500.gif", "5 stars"), IMAGE("/img/samples/stars_000.gif", "0 stars") )

This is working fine for me. Also have you added both of these fields on the page layout of Lead? Please check that too.

Thanks,
Anjita