function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Aaryon ShareiAaryon Sharei 

Install the Data.com Assessment App Challenge

AHHH!   I get all the way there to where it's about to install and when I put in my login credentials I get this message "This page isn't working" ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS.  I tried installing in production first, and then tried in a playground.
Then the page flickers and this replaces the above.  "We are down for maintenance. Sorry for the inconvenience. We'll be back shortly."
So I cant pass this Install the Data.com Assessment App challenge.

Very frustrating, and I have tried everything from refreshing my dns cache, I've tried deleting cookies, incognito, what else could it be?  
Any help would be great.
Best Answer chosen by Aaryon Sharei
I finally figured it out.  My Dev org is busted, so I had to learn the password to a sandbox account, and reset it.  Then log into that Sandbox and install the managed package through there.  

All Answers

NagendraNagendra (Salesforce Developers) 

Hi Aaryon,

Sincerely regret the inconvenience.By chance did u give a try by attempting the same in different browsers after clearing all the cache?

Try the below steps to complete the challenge

1)Get into https://appexchange.salesforce.com

2)In the top right corner in search dialogue box enter Data Assessment and click on the app

3)In the next page you get an option of Get It Now when you click on this button you will be prompted with two options

4)  a)Install in production
     b)Install in Sandbox
  choose the first option(Install in Production)

5)"This app does not list support for your edition of Salesforce. You can continue installation, but it may fail later in the process.", the above error will be displayed on the next page.Click on accept terms and conditions and click on confirm and install button on the above page.

6)Now you will be prompted to log in with your developer edition login credentials.

7)In the next step, you will be prompted with three options

a)Install for Admins Only
   b)Install for All Users
   c)Install for Specific Profiles...

Choose the first option from the above(Install for Admins Only) then click on install

8)Select on grant access and click on continue and click on done

9)Now log into your developer edition org and refresh the page, on the top right corner in the app menu you will be able to see data assessment app.

10)Thereafter follow the rest of instructions, you will be able to successfully complete the challenge.

Please mark it as solved if your problem is resolved.

Thanks & Regards,
Nagendra

I finally figured it out.  My Dev org is busted, so I had to learn the password to a sandbox account, and reset it.  Then log into that Sandbox and install the managed package through there.  
This was selected as the best answer