function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Deepak BusnagariDeepak Busnagari 

How to group dimensions in WAVE ?

How to create grouping for Dimensions in WAVE Analytics? Please help me out.
I need to  group multiple dimensions into different groups. Please look at the below screen shots.
Grouping

If you look into the screen shot, the requirement is to group all te  "Yellow" hilighted fields into one group and "Red" into one Group followed by "Black" and "Other". If it is in TABLEAU we would have achieved this by using "Groups" . How to achieve this in WAVE. Please help me out. Thank you in Advance.
NagendraNagendra (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Deepak,

May I suggest you please check with below Salesforce help document which might help you. Please let us know if this helps.

Thanks,
Nagendra
Deepak BusnagariDeepak Busnagari
Hi Nagendra, Thank you very much for the response, but the requirement which i have posted is completely different from the link which you have shared. My requirement is to group multiple bars into single bars. If you look at the screen shot , each bars are indicating the average age of the respective categories. I want to group all the "Yellow" hilighted bars into one bar which indicates the average of all the "Yellow ones". Similarly for black, and others. As I mentioned in the post, it is similar to the grouping in TABLEAU. Please help me out in this regard. I hope salesforce team is looking into my problem coz there are many things that they still need to implement as developers are suffering a lot to deliver the dashboard according to the requirements. Hope they make it better soon or else we have suggest our manager to try other advanced tools like TABLEAU, Power BI , Qlickview etc.