function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Christian RotheChristian Rothe 

Is it possible to have a picklist with multiple values with approval to be sent out based on the individual value?

Is it possible to have a picklist with multiple values in it that each value will create an approval to be sent out based on the individual value?  It not what would be the best way to accomplish this?
SalesFORCE_enFORCErSalesFORCE_enFORCEr
If I understood correctly, you want to execute approval process based on a picklist values. You can do it by creating an approval process where Entry Criteria is Picklist field =  value.
Christian RotheChristian Rothe
I guess the problem I am running into is we have 7 or 8 different options to pick from but while setting this up I realized that it only will allow me to pick one specific value on the "New Field Update" section under "Specify New Field Value".  If this is true, then I would have to create an approval flow for each value or am I missing something very important that might make this easier then I am finding?
SalesFORCE_enFORCErSalesFORCE_enFORCEr
If you are talking about the field updates on approval or rejection then yes you can only select one value at a time.