function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
vijendahr kvijendahr k 

Bulk data insert in object and its related list.

User-added image
Hello All, i have to write one trigger on stagging object records, all the stageing object records shold be stored in 

Object A(Parent), Child1(child 1)Object Chiild 2(child 2) as shown in the image, after saving the record, parent id come and save in 
"Object A(Parent)(ID)", can any one help me with adivce how to insert data in the above format, 

Thanks to all Advance 
HARSHIL U PARIKHHARSHIL U PARIKH
Alright, here is a thing.
In salesforce, you can enter data in one object at a time ONLY with the dataLoader.
I would suggest alwys enter the parent obejcts first since you are going to need an Id of parent object record into child objects.

In your case, I would import/insert all parent obejct records first then I will enter all child - 1 and then child - 2.
Once that is done, I would enter Staging object records. It looks like, this object name Staging__c is looking up to Child_1__c, Child_2__c, and Parent__c.
Always, start from top of the tree my friend since down at the bottom you will need parents info.
Hope it helps!
vijendahr kvijendahr k
Thanks for reply, but I found solution now, it's a call out data, I need to insert in same way.